Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Left for Dead 2 Survivors ? Where did all disappear ?

How abt tomight 9:30, please confirm. Or I will make some other plans :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
8:30 is Ok with me, what abt sunny ? And where did you disappear yesterday ?
Was stuck with configuring games at a friends cafe. Sunny is ready for 8:30, as am I. Spoke to Pranay and he is in as well. I'll meet you guys on Yahoo and we'll roll out from there.

Back on topic:
Currently on mission 11 of Perfect Dark Zero. Just 3 more missions to go before it ends. This turned out to be very challenging game for me. Got ripped a couple of times by going in Rambo style, but made it through somehow. Weapons are uber-sleek and so are the gadgets. They could probably make a good sequel with better graphics.

^lol

Finished Metal Gear Solid 4 at last. Wow!What an awesome game. The last one'o'one fight with liquid was uber Epic. Loved the ending. Unique bosses and hd cut-scenes keep you glued to the game. The part when you need to drive Metal Gear Rex was awesome. 10/10 from me.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've play with bots also .. and that was a good fun for me and even bots will test and stretch your skill - happy gaming :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Perfect Dark Zero. Joanna Dark can be easily tagged as a female version of Bond. Loved the game & being one of the 360 launch titles, the graphics still seemed decent enough. The OST is fantastic.

With this my 360 backlog is almost depleted. Now I'd probably get back to completing The Lost & the Damned.

^fallout 3, oblivion, alpha protocol.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

now installing Watchmen Part 2 and Civilization IV

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@rhitwick: oh...my mistake in reading....hahaha

hey guys...i had installed SF4...& the gallery > videos were not playing when
i press enter only the screen flashes for 1/2 sec...& nothin happens...i thought the game is ripped pack....coz the setup iso was 4.7GB....:oops:

but then i googled inside the folders...& i found videos in .WMV formats...
then i played them in VLC player they r of (1280*720p) but sound is not playing coz the .WMA files r separate.....
wats the problem i dnt know.....they r nt playable in game.....?????

more over there r two files .WMV(video) & .WMA(video) which tool is best
for merging these two files....???:?:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
^lol

Finished Metal Gear Solid 4 at last. Wow!What an awesome game. The last one'o'one fight with liquid was uber Epic. Loved the ending. Unique bosses and hd cut-scenes keep you glued to the game. The part when you need to drive Metal Gear Rex was awesome. 10/10 from me.
On my 3rd playthrough just completed Act 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom