Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I don't if you are resting in peace yet but we sure are surfing in peace now. Thanks very much. see you in next life.:-D

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Available for Left 4 Dead 2 after 8:00 pm, let me know if we can play.
And don't be the one who is last to join :p

*www.dyertek.com/comics/2008-12-23-left-4-dead-2.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
baba, suuggest a game for me on the similar lines of Mass Effect series. please.
if u like FPS
then go for these
farcry2(one of my fav)
fallout3
borderlands(sci fi shooter)

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

^fallout 3, oblivion, alpha protocol.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

now installing Watchmen Part 2 and Civilization IV
have u seen civ V trailers

ajai5777

Youngling
Completed my first FPS ever.Battlefield Bad Company 2.Stopped Just cause 2 at halfway n completed BFBC2 :-D It was a nice experience.For the first time I felt I was in real warfare.I wanted to try COD n installed COD MW and played 1 level but not getting really thrilled.

Started Prince of persia Forgotten sands.Truly awesome.They have rejuvenated the prince.Graphics are far better than POP 2008.I dont think I am gonna play any other game before completing it.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed 2 chaters in call of juarez bound in blood - the game play is good with classic western style shooting but the concentration mode sometimes gets very irritating though.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
BTW, met with Marisa in Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and saved her - I'm playing as Ray McCall anyway - really enjoying that dual gun fun :p

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
I am stuck behind a locked door in POP TFS.There is no way down.I tried lowering difficulty etc and nothing worked.The level is 'The prison'
I forgot to take the back up of savegames and I am not interested to start it all over again.

Can anybody please upload savegames of POP TFS(Skirdow :idea: ).I really wanna play it further.

Piyush

Lanaya
I am stuck behind a locked door in POP TFS.There is no way down.I tried lowering difficulty etc and nothing worked.The level is 'The prison'
I forgot to take the back up of savegames and I am not interested to start it all over again.

Can anybody please upload savegames of POP TFS(Skirdow :idea: ).I really wanna play it further.
USE WALKTHROUGH

i saw a trailer of this game featuring the level u mentioned

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stupid bug in Call of Juarez Bound in Blood when I was chasing Devlin in the mine there was stupid explosion and the game auto saved on that point and ray is dying from that point every time - even I've tried to move him but no matter what I do he his still going through the same sequence - looks like I've to restart the chapter IV.

Will patch this game today for a smoother gameplay :p

dinjo_jo

Padawan

Read the rules

ajai5777

Youngling
I didnt ask for a crack or something.Earlier people were asking about how to byepass DRM etc..:p.

I just asked save games.I dont think its against rules.If it is, why there is a thread named "Upload your save games here" ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed GTA: The lost and Damned. It was average compared to The Ballad of Gay Tony. The finale could have been more intense. None of the character sported much humour like they did in TBGOT.

Now time to resume Darksiders I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom