Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

chavo

Journeyman
Thats all there is to the game and frankly it's boring. Go there and open this door... oh sh1t that door is closed so go there and open that door to open this door... oh sh1t even that is locked and on and on.

yeahhh ur right the game is dammm boring
but it was fun 2 play :D

Piyush

Lanaya
I am stuck in a snow level in BFBC 2.Where I was isolated from others and I have to run through a enemy camp where fog is extreme.Every time I die due to extreme fog.
u have to take shelters in between or blow up the oil barrels

the main motive is to take heat side by side in that level otherwise u'll die due to frostbite:razz:

Me, Allwyn, Gaurav and one of Allwyn's friends had a really long L4D2 session and it was so damn amazing! Totally intense and action-packed. Coupled with Skype, L4D2 ate up our entire day. Surely the best multiplayer experience I've ever had.

Piyush

Lanaya
Me, Allwyn, Gaurav and one of Allwyn's friends had a really long L4D2 session and it was so damn amazing! Totally intense and action-packed. Coupled with Skype, L4D2 ate up our entire day. Surely the best multiplayer experience I've ever had.
is it that good?
even better than COD MW2/BFBC2 multiplayer?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The 'Atrium' level in the Dead Center campaign took a ridiculously long time, but playing on hard has it's own sense of achievement. Filling up that god dam car with 13 cans of gas took forever. Now that we all have mics, it's easier to communicate and co-ordinate. 4 more campaigns to go before we complete the game. This was the best co-op game we have enjoyed in a long time. I just found a map called 'The Barn' in the campaign that we are playing right now, just hope it's as scary as the one we played in L4D.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
That's the game I am thinking to install today :D

Warrior Within's combat and platforming is what keeps bringing me back to it.

That screen appeared like ten times till now, kept on dying in against Shahdee...playing it on hard mode.
The combat is really amazing, dual wielding blades and the combos are kick ass!...Its a shame, ubi totally screwed up the combat in the new ones! :(

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed SH:Homecoming.....got all 5 endings & costumes except
the Young Alex costume...i dont how to unlock it..coz in they say using keys cheat..but i guess that cheat is for PS3,or XBOX360...

anybody know how to unlock in PC....:?

Started Playing Tomb Raider:Anniversary...graphics r really good so is Lara....:razz:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
is it that good?
even better than COD MW2/BFBC2 multiplayer?

The game is made for 4 player co-op, players have to be together and work as a team to survive, get scattered and you die for sure. Experience is amazing on hard mode and we have had some nail biting finishes :twisted: . In other games working as a team has its benefits but you can go alone and survive, in L4D the '4' is needed to do the job.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Guys get a load of Killing Floor. We could try that once we are done with Left 4 Dead 2. This doesn't restrict only 4 player co-op, but it can go up to an insane 50 players at one time.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I am in for 9-12, hope you all have dinner b4 that. Or change the time.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

and btw, epic moment :D

*left4dead2.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/deadcenter2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom