Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
That screen appeared like ten times till now, kept on dying in against Shahdee...playing it on hard mode.
The combat is really amazing, dual wielding blades and the combos are kick ass!...Its a shame, ubi totally screwed up the combat in the new ones! :(

Just jump and vault+attack+run away... keep on repeating it :).

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@ethan hunt oh ya i was mixing it up with DOA 2.

by the way have u guys played soldier of fortune irritatingly hard game. u never know how they shot u down.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Problem solved with HL2 :p

There was a lifted path beside that burning tanker - reloaded from that checkpoint and crossed that part :p

now I'm on the water dam part of the water hazzard level with my air boat - having lots of fun with it ( but it should be called water boat ) :p.

BTW, started playing legendary - the graphics seems really dated - the gameplay is strictly Ok only catch is there is no manual save option and the autosave feature is just too late to save any critical game progress :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finished We Don't Go To Ravenholm in HL2 :p

BTW, got a shotgun gun from an old man and the legendary Gravity gun :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ That's a classic one - are you playing with your friends in lan or just with those cpu driven bots ?

ajai5777

Youngling
Just completed Assassins Creed.For the first time I started to love a game after I completed it.The climax n ending was superb.I was actually bored with the repeated gameplay but the ending cleared all bad feelings.It was like the ending of first matrix movie, confusing and asking many questions.After the credits I saw the symbols n pictures in that lab and checked the mails.I was totally confused.Then I searched for an explanation and got one

Assassins creed ending explained!

Now I am thrilled and eager to play Assassins creed 2.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
At last bought Batman Arkham Asylum 2 weeks back. Now it progresses without any issue.

Good game but I hate the sequencer device. If u r out of tune for even a fraction of second it goes to start.

And I need a tip, how to handle the baddies with electric battons. Plz, any tip...they are giving me a tough time.

D

Deleted member 26636

At last bought Batman Arkham Asylum 2 weeks back. Now it progresses without any issue.

Good game but I hate the sequencer device. If u r out of tune for even a fraction of second it goes to start.

And I need a tip, how to handle the baddies with electric battons. Plz, any tip...they are giving me a tough time.

jump over them & hit them from behind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom