Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
SH 2 pulled me into this series. Best story ever and awesome animations, music, locations. Best game ever. 5 endings in total. I got bad one and james died by suicide.
Dam! This almost makes me want to load the game on PC. I found out there is a Director's cut version out for this game which apparently supports Widescreen. SH2, I believe, has been rated the creepiest of all the SH series, correct? I'll check a couple of gameplay videos and see if it's worth picking up.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I'd say SH2 >>>>>>>> SH3 >>>> SH4.

SH 2 pulled me into this series. Best story ever and awesome animations, music, locations. Best game ever. 5 endings in total. I got bad one and james died by suicide.

SH3 is still close the original idea and heather is kickass. Story is god but its too much cultish and about the history of silent hill town. It will complement homecoming. Heather dialogs are to die for.

SH4 is the only game which is outside silent hill. Further i liked the concept but lost intereat due to constant nagging by ghosts and their aura damange. But ending is so sweet. Only if u get to save eileen.

I'll say first start with SH2 and then SH 3. After that u may go for SH 4.

Remember these games are not action oriented like homecoming. These are experiences with everyone having diff interpretations.
SH4...r u talkin abt SH4:The Room :?:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Still continuing with Mass Effect 2 ..... It one hell of a game man, I am surprised no one is playing it .......

I started playing it this week.

btw, why don't you join us in the L4D2 game ? tonight we (sunny,Ethan and me) may be playing it. We started playing it yesterday but Allwyn(Ethan_hunt) faced a power failure :|.

So it officially starts today and a fourth player is welcome to join !!! :D

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
nice ! i dnt remember the version havent installed it recently.

umm do you always start with a new unlocked floor or the default starting floor?

and what are the reemarks that come after extreme. any new words you know?

ill install and see . wil it work with intel x4500 graphics. i ran it on gpu only so dont know.
Icy Tower 1.4 has a text file for your records.
Code:
ICY TOWER 1.4 PROFILE
Profile name:          hjpotter92
Last updated:          2010-05-26
Created:               2010-05-16

Time played:           44 minutes, 14 seconds
Games played:          122               Custom games played:     12
Games quit:            0

Best score ever:       15214
Avg score per game:    1717
Total score:         325749

Highest floor ever:     305
Avg floors per game:     56
Floors jumped:         6857

Top Floor, No Combo:    191

Best combo ever:         109
Avg combos per game:      1
Avg combo length:        19
Combos jumped:          226

Longest Lost Combo:      109

Singles in a Row:        39
Doubles in a Row:         6
Triples in a Row:         3
Quadruples in a Row:      5
Quintuples in a Row:      4

Clock Challenge 1:      132
Clock Challenge 2:      198
Clock Challenge 3:      186

Average CC 1:            94
Average CC 2:           159
Average CC 3:           186

Good:                    22
Sweet:                   93
Great:                   45
Super:                   34
WOW:                     17
Amazing:                 12
Extreme:                  3

Total jumps:    2760

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^ lol good one .... I am slow and steady I guess ...... Married people are like this ...:D
I would probably give up gaming the day I get married, wouldn't leave watching movies under any circumstances though. :grin:

@Gaurav: I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight. Caught a really bad cold, might rest for a while & see if that helps. :-(

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I would probably give up gaming the day I get married, wouldn't leave watching movies under any circumstances though. :grin:

I wont leave gaming even after I get married :D (surely hours of gaming will get less, as it got after I got job).

@Gaurav: I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight. Caught a really bad cold, might rest for a while & see if that helps. :-(

Ok, np. I will continue with Mass Effect 2 than.

mac555

Broken In
finished transformers:war for cybertron....enjoyed the flight part the most....jetfire is great....and credits where like a short movie :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
SH4...r u talkin abt SH4:The Room :?:
Yeah, the room.
Somehow i didn't like teh protagonist. More like i had sympathy for the villain. But that just ruined half of the game for me. i'd say play SH 2 (its a masterpiece, attention to tiniest details and layers of interpretaions, after finishing the game i felt the loss of someone very close to heart inside the game, wished everything roll back to a happy start and the story could hav been a dream) and then SH 3 (a worthy successor, heather rocks, i just luv that gal for standing tall under the nightmarish town's torture and portraying vivid emotions, delivering witty dialogs). Leave SH4 for the last.

Do not play SH 2 if ur exams r near or anything similar. This game will break u psychologically, make u a better mature and loving person. Its not just a game, its an experience. So take ur time and explore it like the same.

Btw its ost got some of the best vocals. Their lyrics means a lot more nostalgia when u r done with the game. Particularly 'room of angel' is one damn good haunting track and mary elizabeth glynn deserves accolades for making it perfect. Akira yamaoka is always brilliant in making music for all silent hill series. I have ost of all of them. Simply great ost for great series.

ajai5777

Youngling
Started to play Battlefield Bad Company 2.
My First FPS ever..and its a perfect start.Nothing to say more it just AWESOME!!!

I am able to play the best game of the year @ 50+ FPS @ 1600 x 900 :smile:
Now I am proud of my rig.
Dont bash me guys..I couldnt stop myself posting screens.Thumbnails wont be appealing.

*i25.tinypic.com/fokt2f.jpg
*i32.tinypic.com/14u7xqr.jpg
*i25.tinypic.com/2ypda3s.jpg
*i31.tinypic.com/140g7et.jpg
*i25.tinypic.com/5l9pic.jpg
*i29.tinypic.com/14aenog.jpg
*i32.tinypic.com/dgm3v4.jpg
*i28.tinypic.com/ip9lab.jpg
*i31.tinypic.com/34pb4b9.jpg
*i31.tinypic.com/34or0x3.jpg
*i31.tinypic.com/300y5wi.jpg
*i25.tinypic.com/9u0m88.jpg
*i29.tinypic.com/2ng5rwl.jpg

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Damm too late .... boys you have my gtalk and yahoo ID, use it!!

Don't worry , we didn't play yesterday. I'll add you to my yahoo today.
just be ready with L4D 2 installed with update version 2.0.1.1 (or else you wont be able to play with us, as rest of us are on this same version).

Also install hamachi.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Sam: Have already sent you a request. Just add me up and we'll meet tonight. I'll fill you in on the details once we start. Let me know by what time should we expect you to arrive.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I'm in. BTW I got bad stomach too. Looks like out L4D 2 party has been infected by zombies. :(

Here.. take some pills (select pills from the inventory and click the shoot button). :D

*suppliers.jimtrade.com/resize_image.aspx?MaxSize=228&filen=95/94958/37174.jpg*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ynDUS4O5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Lets meet @ 8:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom