Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Holy sh*t! Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood gameplay footage at E3 was spectacular. Looking forward to more revelation of the game.

EDIT: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood scans: *games.tiscali.cz/news/news.asp?id=36818&r=top

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
i am addicted to tales of pirates and tales of pirates II
and www.aq.com

i usually play few hyped titles only but since dont have a gpu cureently , iam sticking to mmos.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Currently playing the Secret armory DLC of Borderlands.I came to the point where we have to defeat Crawmerax or sombody and while he's a whopping 61-62 level im just a measly 44 Soldier.Anybody help me out? i mean for like a MP session?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Started Spiderman: Web of Shadows on the PC. Thank heavens for the 1.1 patch without which the stuttering would be unbearable.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy sh*t! Holy.... holy..... holy! DARN!!! I died lookin' at AC: Brotherhood! Tons better than ACII! SH*T! UBI, YOU ROCK!!!!!! EZIO!!!!!! My Internet had gone crazy lately, so first E3 vid I saw was of Ezio, today and he took me to heaven. Gotta watch more trailers! Can't wait!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Well finished Dragon Age Origins and Awakening and Ive completed pretty much every achievement there is :eek: . I might try to see if I can solo the game at this point without the help of the other characters . After that I think Ill get Mass Effect .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom