GTA EFLC Settings:-

Everything in Hign except texture quality
View Distance - 19
Detail Distance - 12
Vehicle Density - 16
And getting FPS:- 37-50.

varunb

Working in an IT company
^Metro 2033 has one of the best sci-fi stories I've ever seen.

I agree. I completed this game like a month ago & I can say that game's graphics are of top notch but the game is heavily unoptimised for PC. Apart from that, the lack of ammo & gas masks turned out to be a big dud so ultimately I had to resort to unlimited ammo & gas mask cheats to clear certain maps. All in all, the game is scary.

Right now, I am waiting for friday to come so that I can go watch the Sands of Time movie.

^Yeah. XM:W is awesome. Although this game does not have much gore compared to GOW but its very good. NO H'N'S GAME HAS AS MUCH GORE AS GOW TILL NOW.

^Yeah, i played that game myself. Manhunt has gore but lack of grafics detailing leave it censored but GOW on the other hand gives high textured gores which makes the gore totally gore full.

techpro_bunty

Broken In
Finished Prison Break: Conspiracy yesterday. Started playing Lost: Via Domus. Felt dizzy. Quit it for ever. Bad job UBiSoft. Going to downlaod Blur.

Currently playing:
Red Dead Redemption [Xbox 360] 47% done.
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [Xbox 360] Pretty decent game. Going to complete it. Almost halfway through.
Kllzone 2 [PS3] Once in a while.

Max Payne [PC] Completed Chapter 1: The American Dream. On chapter 2 right now.
Mafia [PC] Just started.

Playing some old classics I missed out on. :D

DigitCritic

Broken In
Has any one played the latest DLC of Dragon Age Origins ? The Chronicles of Darkspawn or something... !

One more thing , if anyone is interested in modding stuff or has modded an item in the game then please let me know.

Krow

Crowman
^Obtaining it.

Split Second... meh... Average game overall.

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - I quit. :'( First Person view games are not my cup of tea. Sorry Beth.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saved Sasha and completed the Level Child in Metro 2033 - it's now time to again to the surface :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Obtaining it.

Split Second... meh... Average game overall.

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - I quit. :'( First Person view games are not my cup of tea. Sorry Beth.

just scroll the mouse down. It is like F3. Has both First Person and Third person look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom