Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@ geek..the sniper looks kicka$$ isnt it??

You bet. It'll rock E3 for sure, err.... maybe no, 'cause there's the most hyped game, Killzone 3, at E3. [It'll surely be hyped to kingdom come]

You PS3 fanboys, check out KZ3 screens: IGN.com
I hate jetpacks. So, I hate Halo. :))

I fear that Nomad ain't got a chance? :cry:

Krow

Crowman
May be i wasted my bandwidth on Split Second.
Did you play the game? :confused:

I googled the problems of split second and I am glad to know that I am not the only one facing these problems. One guy over at IGN has a problem at finishing 1st in the Elite Race of Episode 5, just where I am stuck. :-x

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Got Split/second. Played couple of races. And i have to admit that i am a bit disappointed. I thought i could design the demolition.. like, selecting which way the opponent will blow up. Like releasing a loaded crane from the top, destroying a hording nearby, like that. But sad to know that game takes care of how to blow him. And we are only able to select which car to blow up. And that too.. not all the time. Only at selected places. And big NOOOOO... thing is, lack of N2O. Lets see, if it gets any better than this.

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
KZ3 is Phuc@#$ awesome guys. My friend working with the Guerrilla_Games had send me a Gameplay Video Link. Better Gun, Better AI, Better Atmosphere and Phuc@$%# awesome graphics.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Good to know. :D

Currently playin' EFLC. It's darn awesome as usual. Came across a guy...... :rofl:

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98080182-3.jpg
Had a fist-fight with him and kicked him in his melons! :D

And MP's great too. If there are more players it's more funnier than BC2! Especially Free Mode.

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98080216-3.jpg
Way up in Liberty City.

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98080268-3.jpg
I'ma gon die!

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98080317-3.jpg
Nope. Darn funny!

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98080354-3.jpg
Givin' a guy a ride. :))

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/98080374-3.jpg
LC at night. Mmmm.... yummy!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed AC 2 :p

Started Playing Splinter Cell Conviction ( 2nd Priority )

Started Playing The Saboteur from saved files of mine - it was lagging a lot on xp x64 so installed it on xp x86 with all latest drivers, game patch and new version of Dx and voila it is now running without any lag with all settings set to high @ 1280*1024 :p

Started playing Metro 2033 - Now on Chapter 4 :p

^Metro 2033 has one of the best sci-fi stories I've ever seen.

Completed GOW2.The last sister of fate was the ugliest bi**h I have ever come across in GOW series .And that is the end of GOW Collections. Both GOW1 and GOW2 are,....what do you expect me to say? We all know that GOW is the best brutal hack'n'slash game with a epic story ever.T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom