Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^Yeah. XM:W is awesome. Although this game does not have much gore compared to GOW but its very good. NO H'N'S GAME HAS AS MUCH GORE AS GOW TILL NOW.

Ya i have seen GOW & GOW3....& it has huge amount of gore in it.....

even NInja Gaiden 2 has lots of gore..errrrrrrrrrrr..but dats Console.....:|

i havent seen ninja blade......

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^ If u dont like the nano suit, just ignore it.

Edit by FilledVoidEditing out the post a bit. Dont bother changing it back. No need for name calling etc etc.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
WTH are you talking about? :confused: Be clear with your posts man! Difficult to read and understand. It's not just me, it's for everyone.

What is that? :confused:

Have you played the game ? If yes you clearly know what it is about.

Dont need a essay to say that PC Version of Split Second does not recognizes 360 controller button prompts

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Avoid BLUR if you hate arcade racers. It's a sh1t game. The cutscenes stutter like hell and the gameplay itself is washed out. Half an hour into the game and the sound was gone. The car handling is worse than the old NFS games. You can't counter-steer or drift... your car will just spin out. The graphics are good though and the game itself runs quite smooth. It's only the cutscenes. Meh. Waste of bandwidth if you ask me. I had rather go complete the tonnes of games I have waiting (CnC 4, BioShock 2, STALKER Call of Pripyat, Metro 2033... and Just Cause 2).

Finished Splinter Conviction day before yesterday. Was a good game but being a fan of the old games, I hated this one. Also finished both the Episodes from Liberty City before 3 days. That game left me wanting more... especially The Ballad of Gay Tony :).

I have clocked in 15hrs in Just Cause 2. Giving full time to it now and then will take up Metro 2033.

:).

^Good to see ya after so many days.
Started playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Just got the amulet from the king.
My character was born under the star of Thief and is a Knight.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Jojo :- I am always on and off. I am too moody to post on forums... though I do keep surfing through the forums. And always make a custom class while playing Elder Scrolls. I can never play with one of the presets. I love a character with a combination of stealth/marksman/strength.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

@dinjo :- Haven't played Split/Second and am not planning on playing it. 'Obtaining' Alpha Protocol. Looks like an interesting RPG. :).

^Good to know that you still haven't abandoned this forum. You get Stalker COP. It's the first STALKER game I've played and i must say its awesome. Also metro 2033. You will like this game since you are used to Stalker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I have Call of Pripyat since it was released. Haven't installed it though (silly me). Yeah am a STALKER fan. :).

Just played Just Cause 2 for an hour (was posting here while alt+tabbing it out of the game lol :D). It's still as fun as it was the first time I played it.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Has any one played the latest DLC of Dragon Age Origins ? The Chronicles of Darkspawn or something... !
Darkspawn Chronicles would be the name. Its where you get to play as the Darkspawn. Ive been holding back since installing several DLCs seem to make my DA:O install very unstable and then the cut scenes tend to lag and then freeze altogether . However I am hooked on Witcher at the moment. Ill be giving DA:O another go once I finish this and see if I can find whats causing the problem. Im guessing one of the following is causing the problems.

1. Return to Ostagar DLC
2. 1.03 patch

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo, cyborg, tell me tell you somethin'. PS3 users (or fanboys) will kill us if we say anythin' against Killzone 3 or 2. They will let us live if we praise it. You know what, Nanosuit 2's only for us, brother. Crysis 2 can't compete with Killzone 3 accordin' to PS3 users (or fanboys), but the fact is, it can.

Crysis FOREVER!! [For us two, cyborg & me]

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
guys if i use xbox 360 wireless controller for pc so i need xbox 360wi-fi receiver adapter or i can use my laptop wifi

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@jojo: Yeah, KZ3 > all other FPSs. Yep, KZ3's the game. Pfft, console b****es.

We got BF3 for online and Crysis 2 for epicness! Cry you PS3 sons o' guns! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom