Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I never use headphones. I just hate wearing them and experiencing that stuffy feeling. No matter how well they are padded, it's really annoying. I would rather sit back and enjoy speaker sound. Anyway, ordered the Altec Lansing VS4121 2.1 speakers. I hate purchasing speakers without actually have to listen to them first. Hope they have the bass effect which I desire.

Krow

Crowman
Headpones with mic are great for Skype. Save on phone bills. I dislike them because they cause extra earwax buildups. :(

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I dont have speakers for my PC, If i buy speakers my room mates will use my system for their daaru parties :D killing the peaceful and clean environment of my room, so I just use headphones (with a huge stereo extension chord so i can lean back and enjoy when watching a movie).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^What the ef!?

Screenies from BC2 MP.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3112-37-30-30.jpg
War-torn maps! Awesome!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3113-06-06-03.jpg
Just like Crysis, but better fps.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3112-37-47-64.jpg
You don't respawn in a second.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3112-45-42-98.jpg
4 hrs. of playin' and not a single promotion! This game's good!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3113-00-36-19.jpg
Snowy!

Yes he has the original or i would not have been jealous of him because i already have the game.
Anyway if you were wishing to download something big via torrent with bsnl 256kbps plan do it before 30th april as you'll have double speed.

Shloeb

In the zone
Just got my copy of BC2. They are asking for update when i launch it. Taking a hell lot of time to update it. :( Anybody know a way to skip this update part? 1:30 hrs and just 20% complete. I hate my connection.

D

Deleted member 26636

Just got my copy of BC2. They are asking for update when i launch it. Taking a hell lot of time to update it. :( Anybody know a way to skip this update part? 1:30 hrs and just 20% complete. I hate my connection.

disconnect from the internet before running the game...if you need internet for downloading anything while playing...you can reconnect once the game starts..it won't update then..

^backup the original bc2.exe and bc2updater.exe and download the updates via torrent sites and replace the ones with the original.
DO THIS ONLY IS THERE IS NO OFFICIAL MANUAL UPDATE AVAILABLE AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES. TRY THIS ON YOUR OWN.

Shloeb

In the zone
^^ First i'll try this update. If something bad happens (like disconnection of connection) I will do the steps u mentioned.

Way too many games, so less time.

Currently playing:
Metro 2033 [PC]
Just Cause 2[PC]
Battlefield Bad Company 2 [PC] @nvidiageek I'm abtom on BFBC2. Catch ye there budd. :p

God of War 3 [PS3] No idea why I still haven't finished it.
Final Fantasy 13 [PS3]
Heavenly Sword [PS3]

Three holidays coming up after tomorrow. Gaming time! Hell yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom