Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm writin' at this time of the day 'cause I bought BC2 yesterday at 6 PM and came home, installed JC2, it was 10 PM [sh*t traffic!], thought of installin' BC2 tomorrow & went to sleep. But all I was gettin' was images of BC2 in front of my face! Didn't get any sleep, so I woke up & am installin' BC2 as I'm writin'! Hooorah! Can't believe mah eyes! I'm gettin' the same feelin' when I bought the ultimate Crysis. I saw Ezio too, but gave hope to the pirates! :D

Sun, tell me ye'r EA ID!

I'm excited.

I'm writin' at this time of the day 'cause I bought BC2 yesterday at 6 PM and came home, installed JC2, it was 10 PM [sh*t traffic!], thought of installin' BC2 tomorrow & went to sleep. But all I was gettin' was images of BC2 in front of my face! Didn't get any sleep, so I woke up & am installin' BC2 as I'm writin'! Hooorah! Can't believe mah eyes! I'm gettin' the same feelin' when I bought the ultimate Crysis. I saw Ezio too, but gave hope to the pirates!
Congo dude. Man i'm getting jealous you you. :-D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sh*t my speakers died due to voltage fluctuation. I was very close to completing UC2 and now have to wait till I get a new set. This suck royally. I knew I should have got meself a decent pair of headphones. :-(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I want to tell you people somethin'. After playin' CoD4 & MW2, playin' BC2's MP is very difficult. As they say, MW2 players are noobs and all, is true. In Squad Deathmatch, the team which has 50 kills wins, that sounds too easy in MW2, but in BC2 it's hell. It takes 30 mins or so for a team to win. The maps are huge, very huge and the gameplay is more realistic. You can't gun down a player with just a bullet from Desert Eagle to his head like CoD4 & MW2. This game takes more skills, yes, SKILLS. "Skills" is just a word for CoD4 and MW2 players, even a kid can score more than a veteran sometimes. And, I'm not sayin' CoD4 and MW2 sucks, they're great, but when compared to BC2, they suck. It's so darn easy to win a match. As they said in a video called "How not to be a noob at BC2 MP" that MW2 players can't take down a M-COM or kill-and-runaway-from-the-scene, it's not that simple in BC2. It takes hell lotta patience and sometimes you feel that, "Darn! I shoulda bought MW2 instead of this" when you first play a game. It takes more time for ye to adjust to the gameplay. And promotion ain't so easy at all. DICE have copied the promotion thingy from IW, but they made it better than MW2. Weapons feel heavy and you feel like you are that man, in CoD4 or MW2, no kickback from the weapon when you fire, and you can kill without aimin' too! The perks in CoD4 and MW2 made it easier. All-in-all, BC2 kicks some serious MW2's butt, I'm not exaggerating 'cause I bought that game, what everyone said 'bout BC2 being difficult is true. Buy one and see for yourself.

And...err....there's no prone in it, you can't jump at an opposin' player and suddenly go to prone like we do in CoD4 & successfully kill, which's darn funny to see :D. BTW, this game seems to have more bloom, just like DiRT, you can disable it though. That's the only drawback.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Damn it :shock:, you still dont have one !!! You were going to get one when we played L4D, better get one with mic so when we play online next time i can hear you.
I still don't have one. May be it's because I have never needed one, until now I guess. The other day, me and Sunny were having a talk about the headphones and looks like he invested in a Creative wireless headset. I wanted to go for the Sennheiser HD201, but it doesn't have a mic or a volume control knob to it. So I'm confused on a headset within 1k which offers good bass and has a mic.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I never use headphones. I just hate wearing them and experiencing that stuffy feeling. No matter how well they are padded, it's really annoying. I would rather sit back and enjoy speaker sound. Anyway, ordered the Altec Lansing VS4121 2.1 speakers. I hate purchasing speakers without actually have to listen to them first. Hope they have the bass effect which I desire.

Krow

Crowman
Headpones with mic are great for Skype. Save on phone bills. I dislike them because they cause extra earwax buildups. :(

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I dont have speakers for my PC, If i buy speakers my room mates will use my system for their daaru parties :D killing the peaceful and clean environment of my room, so I just use headphones (with a huge stereo extension chord so i can lean back and enjoy when watching a movie).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^What the ef!?

Screenies from BC2 MP.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3112-37-30-30.jpg
War-torn maps! Awesome!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3113-06-06-03.jpg
Just like Crysis, but better fps.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3112-37-47-64.jpg
You don't respawn in a second.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3112-45-42-98.jpg
4 hrs. of playin' and not a single promotion! This game's good!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/BFBC2Game2010-03-3113-00-36-19.jpg
Snowy!

Yes he has the original or i would not have been jealous of him because i already have the game.
Anyway if you were wishing to download something big via torrent with bsnl 256kbps plan do it before 30th april as you'll have double speed.

Shloeb

In the zone
Just got my copy of BC2. They are asking for update when i launch it. Taking a hell lot of time to update it. :( Anybody know a way to skip this update part? 1:30 hrs and just 20% complete. I hate my connection.

D

Deleted member 26636

Just got my copy of BC2. They are asking for update when i launch it. Taking a hell lot of time to update it. :( Anybody know a way to skip this update part? 1:30 hrs and just 20% complete. I hate my connection.

disconnect from the internet before running the game...if you need internet for downloading anything while playing...you can reconnect once the game starts..it won't update then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom