Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
wow guys just opened up my ps3 ... played BFBC2 . @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ is all i can say.... the multiplayer was just toooooooo awesome .... i wish i could play all day ..... but i need to sleep.... have not slept since 26hours :)) yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
how many model available & wat is cost of new PS3 in India and X box 360 also with mod and how much it games cost u for mod one and u guys r downloading x box 360 games or purchasing?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is the single player mode ( campaign ) of Battle Field Bad Company 2 ( PC ) ... is it better than Modern Warfare 2 ??

BTW, how many of you have played BlackSite Area 51 and Alone in The Dark ... is they any good ?? ... I will get those after some days so asking for your opinions ...

BTW, addicted to Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare 2 ( Veteran ) :p

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Guys add me on steam and PSN....id PSN :fatalaurora , steam : a_headshot

also @sunny and bacci ... dude ps3 bfbc2 id ? ..... i dunno when i tried to join mp it just asked my email id with which i registered the PSN....tell me if there is a way how i can check my id ? thanks :smile:

@nightmare got my ps3 slim 250GB uc2 with 2 games for 22.5k... you can easily get the 120gb slim for 18k - 19k just need to look around....and 20-21k for the 250gb one....official sony mrp is 20k and 22.5k respectively ... dunno abt xbox last i heard it was for 14.5k with 2 games no mod modding xbox means xbl live ban

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
BC2 PC ID: Gunslinger_Geek

DICE, you f*ckin' rock! AWESOME!!!

Darn! BioWare, you too, rock the world! ME2's my game. Ezio, where are you? :(

@ArcAngel: When you were openin' the PS3, how was ye'r adrenaline gland pumpin'? :D

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
yea... @ nvidia geek how should i describe it ?

lemme put it in 4 phrases then you may understand better

1. faster than a m4
2. faster than the ferrari spider F430
3. faster than hussain bolt
4. faster than a nvidia GTX 480 gpu

i hope that expains well... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
yea... @ nvidia geek how should i describe it ?

lemme put it in 4 phrases then you may understand better

1. faster than a m4
2. faster than the ferrari spider F430
3. faster than hussain bolt
4. faster than a nvidia GTX 480 gpu

i hope that expains well... :D

No, it just explains how old you are :)

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
or perhaps i can put this in many ways.... i am sure you don't want to read it and i am also refraining from posting it

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

okay usain bolt i take my words back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom