Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is that???..any special offer or what?
Read this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1221273

Just configured my BC2 settings, everything on medium, HABO off, at 1x anti-aliasing. My experience got enhanced big time. Stupid lags were making me hate this game but now i feel the intensity of this game.
Now two phucking choppers blocking my progress.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@jojo: So that's why I had 60 KB when I was "gettin'" JC2, eh? Gotta "get" more things before 30th. :D

@Sun: That's what I'm experiencin' now. I got ME2, JC2 & BC2 SP. But this BC2's MP is givin' me no time for other games to play. Oh yeah!

@Shloeb: It might be your third-party firewall or Windows Firewall itself. It gave me an error when I was 'bout to finish the update, all 'cause of that darned Windows Firewall. Yeah, it's a big download, I took 1.45 hrs. to finish with my 256 Kbps connection. Turn off Windows Firewall and any other firewall, leave the update overnight, wake up, turn on the firewall, frag in that awesome "MW2's-ain't-nothin'-compared-to-this" MP. [Yes, I'm mockin' MW2 :))]

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^MW2's for kids. I think I'm gonna get fired by "hardcore" MW2 fans. And I too agree, I was a noob when I was sayin' "MW2 MP is awesome!". It's good, not awesome nor great.

Played Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer for 3 hours and I can surely say that the game is worth that 1k spent. The multiplayer blows anything around , be it MW2 or anything. The graphics match up to Crysis and the gameplay (online) is way better than MW2. Those who are thinking whether to buy this one or not, just get it!
*goes back to playing*

MW2 has way more weapons and customizations i've ever seen in a multiplayer game. I can't comment on Bc2 mp since i haven't played it. Went to market but both AC2 and Bc2 were sold out. Bad luck i guess.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^No disconnections as you read in forums after the update. And there are tons of 'em for every game. No worries.

@jojo: This offers some upgradin' too. Totally there are three slots for upgradin'. Everything includes in it, even the scopes.

@Sunny: You playin' now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom