Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fallout 3 updates :p

Ok. Searched deep into licoln's room in the museum and killed feral ghouls and glowing one also. Got plenty of 10mm bullets and shotgun shells :p

BTW, found licoln's hat, recorded voice, a poster and a repeater :p
yipeee! now I will be able to use those .44 magnum ammos :p

Sold unnecessary items to ghouls named lilian and trded lincoln stuff with that guy who needed them but I have not sold the repeater :p

Headed to the capitol building, got there after a hard fire fight with those taloons, got into east wing and killed those super muties.

Got out from there and and saw the rangers building or something but entered into the capitol building again for more loots. Saw the fight taloon vs. super muties and a big ginat. The big ginat killed them all and I killed the big ginat with fatman anyway and got lenty of ammo.

Will hunt for more in the capitol building :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Fallout 3 updates :p

Ok. Searched deep into licoln's room in the museum and killed feral ghouls and glowing one also. Got plenty of 10mm bullets and shotgun shells :p

BTW, found licoln's hat, recorded voice, a poster and a repeater :p
yipeee! now I will be able to use those .44 magnum ammos :p

Sold unnecessary items to ghouls named lilian and trded lincoln stuff with that guy who needed them but I have not sold the repeater :p

Headed to the capitol building, got there after a hard fire fight with those taloons, got into east wing and killed those super muties.

Got out from there and and saw the rangers building or something but entered into the capitol building again for more loots. Saw the fight taloon vs. super muties and a big ginat. The big ginat killed them all and I killed the big ginat with fatman anyway and got lenty of ammo.

Will hunt for more in the capitol building :p
If you get tired of fighting ghouls then there is a way to stop them from attacking you(not the other way around, you can still kill em), go to the bottom left of the map, find tenpenny tower and do the mission, I won't give any spoilers but remember it works only in one way(if you finish the mission in other ways, it won't work).

That repeater is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, ammo is scarce but useful, I once killed a behemoth with it(sneak attack, critical with some mean perks and of-coarse my companion helped with a gigantic gatling laser)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
*SPOILER* The Ghoul Mask actually works? I've tried sneakin' past 'em ghouls but they spot me! And I'm not goin' near 'em. Tell me somethin' of it's worth? And is there any way of gettin' it without killin' the people of Tenpenny Tower? I mean, avoidin' the ghouls enterin' the Tower and killin' 'em all! *SPOILER*

tkin

Back to school!!
*SPOILER* The Ghoul Mask actually works? I've tried sneakin' past 'em ghouls but they spot me! And I'm not goin' near 'em. Tell me somethin' of it's worth? And is there any way of gettin' it without killin' the people of Tenpenny Tower? I mean, avoidin' the ghouls enterin' the Tower and killin' 'em all! *SPOILER*
Yes. It can be obtained without killing a single person in Tenpenny tower and it works damn good, it never failed me, not even in DLCs(point lookout).

How to do--[Spoiler, highlight text to read] Accept mission from tenpenny(the head guard, forgot name), go talk to the head ghoul and tell him that you can convince tenpenny to let them in. Go talk to tenpenny about letting ghouls in and he asks you to convince 5 people in order to do that, go convince them, then return to tenpenny and he says yes to the proposition, return to ghoul and get mask.
You need some heavy speech skills though, with Charisma 5+, you need 70+ speech skills at least to try it, 80+ gives more chance, and also make sure to save before the speech challenges and load the save if you fail.

If you put ghoul mask and wear any head gear(except hats) then it automatically unloads, so make sure that it stays.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yes. It can be obtained without killing a single person in Tenpenny tower and it works damn good, it never failed me, not even in DLCs(point lookout).

How to do--[Spoiler, highlight text to read] Accept mission from tenpenny(the head guard, forgot name), go talk to the head ghoul and tell him that you can convince tenpenny to let them in. Go talk to tenpenny about letting ghouls in and he asks you to convince 5 people in order to do that, go convince them, then return to tenpenny and he says yes to the proposition, return to ghoul and get mask.
You need some heavy speech skills though, with Charisma 5+, you need 70+ speech skills at least to try it, 80+ gives more chance, and also make sure to save before the speech challenges and load the save if you fail.

If you put ghoul mask and wear any head gear(except hats) then it automatically unloads, so make sure that it stays.

Ghoul mask never worked in other places !

Y this gauss rifle is very waste weapon in fallout 3 !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Saboteur:

*WARNING: NSFW Images (Kids ain't allowed to look either)*

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52492_tdspv/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2008-58-01-89.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52493_avxjj/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2008-58-29-42.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52494_hm4to/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-00-03-06.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52495_2pvkw/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-02-31-35.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52496_pzyys/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-02-38-01.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52497_m5shu/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-04-13-21.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52498_9akhh/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-19-33-10.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52499_xu9rg/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-19-44-90.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52500_4sumh/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-21-50-93.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52501_nl547/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-21-54-39.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52502_9qwhn/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-22-01-23.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/52503_zhyks/Saboteur%202009-12-03%2009-38-12-89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom