Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
After much effort got out of that irradiated metro station. Fought with around 10 super mutants and got a minigun. Yeah now I can use the 5mm rounds :p

After that got into some kind of dump land underground station. Killed many Ferrell ghouls there. Got out from there and discovered city mall. Fought with around 6 super mutants and got into the tech museum :p

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
After much effort got out of that irradiated metro station. Fought with around 10 super mutants and got a minigun. Yeah now I can use the 5mm rounds :p

After that got into some kind of dump land underground station. Killed many Ferrell ghouls there. Got out from there and discovered city mall. Fought with around 6 super mutants and got into the tech museum :p

I think u wont be coming out from the DC-s main land for a long time enjoy the Mutant & Ghouls

Minigun is the worst weapon in fallout IMO , try to get secret weapons like alien blaster & vengence

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Finally, my dreams are comin' true! Got myself Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands! Yeah! Installin' MW2 right now! Will install Borderlands later. Awesome! I'll be playin' MW and MW2 back-to-back, you know why. Woohoo! :doublethumb:

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, that's what I chose! BTW, screens of MW2! I can't believe I have that game! Reminds me of June 1st. ACII, where are ye?

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/iw4sp2009-11-3016-25-45-38.jpg
Great faction.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/iw4sp2009-11-3016-33-44-93.jpg
What the hell's he doin'? Ain't this a modern warfare.

Super action from the start of the game, just like Crysis! And yeah, I now agree, it looks awesome!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
More screens, people. I don't know how many times "I" died. The controls were kinda awkward.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/iw4sp2009-11-3017-49-06-68.jpg
E3 '09! Sh*t!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/iw4sp2009-11-3017-50-08-40.jpg
What a drop!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/iw4sp2009-11-3017-50-56-15.jpg
Phew!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think u wont be coming out from the DC-s main land for a long time enjoy the Mutant & Ghouls

Minigun is the worst weapon in fallout IMO , try to get secret weapons like alien blaster & vengence

Thanks for the info. Any idea - about where I can got those guns ?

Killed all those super mutants in the tech museum and got that dish. Got ouit from their and again had to fight with hordes of super mutants. Forgot to use the 5 stealth boy that I had ... still I'm saving them for future use :p

Ok placed that dish on the right place ... Discovered a place and took a mission where a guy told to get some abraham licoln stuff for him.

Got those stuff from the ghouls leaving place thogh had to fought with around 10 ferral ghouls. Returned that licoln artifact to that giy who told me to do so and got 200 caps :p he told me to find some slave ( forgot the name but I had no idea where I can find him )

BTW, traded some info about the missing android in ghouls living place ...
bought some stuffs like stimpacks and reapired some of stuffs ( but my combat shotgun is broken .. I think I have to find another one anyway ) left only 1 caps :p

Met with a men at a bar who told me to kil a ghoul named greeta ... if I do so he wil give a the contract of charon ... is that really useful guys ?

BTW, talked with a ranger girl that was lying on the a doctors chamber .. she told me to rescue her two members from a building ... but I told her that I'll think about it.. after that when I got to her after some time I'm not getting that mission so that I can rescue those members ... but I'll play the game without that anyway.

Now again entered in the lincoln's room in the museum fort some stuffs :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Time for The Saboteur. I was tempted to pick up the 360 version, but the PC version came out just in time. Now only hope it's optimised properly.

Mike84

Broken In
Well, installed BIA: HH at midnight last night asn started playing it in full visuals. The fps was playable, but the visuals was not that impressive. I was expecting a bit better textures. May be cause my last 2 fps are CoJ:BiB and MW2 and currently also playing RE5 slowly :p.
Still, i didnt like the gameplay too, not sure why. This is the same reason i didnt play the earlier ones of the series. It doesnt matter where i hit the guy... i just have to hit them for this number of times to kill them. No value for headshots??? :X . Uninstalled it right after the starting training part. Very disappointed. :( Will install Wolfenstien tonight. Hopefully it would be better than this.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
More screens, people. I don't know how many times "I" died. The controls were kinda awkward.

E3 '09! Sh*t!

What a drop!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/iw4sp2009-11-3017-50-56-15.jpg
Phew!

What rig config you using. That is high FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom