Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
new prince of perisa coming...POP the forgotten sands!! :D
*prince-of-persia.us.ubi.com/
heard that its a sequel to sands of time..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@asigh - Ah! Somebody's carin' for my screens. tkin's specs. BTW, yeah, Ethan, The Saboteur's out? Heard it's releasin' on Dec. 8! Goddarn! It's the last BEST game of this year for me! It's on my top 5 list too. Please tell me - if ye'r havin' it - how's it? Poor ol' Pandemic :wah:. BTW, which's THE best PoP game, people?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo Sun! DX11, I guess? Goddarn! You're the real deal, know what I mean? And as ye'r tag says, you are Gamer! Lucky you, man, lucky you.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Now I am addicted to Borderlands, best starting cutscene ever. It start same as STALKER, your character is very weak and guns are useless. Then you hunt, search and stash for better stats and guns + powers. I have chosen Siren (Lilith) as the player. It gets better with time. I just mauled few Skags to pulp under my vehicle. Watchout for The Hills Have Eyes type hilly-billies attacking you with razor sharp blades, its freaky with the large hilly billy dude. One more thing, never take a higher level mission than you current level. You will be simply outnumbered in stats.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fallout 3 updates :p

Ok. Searched deep into licoln's room in the museum and killed feral ghouls and glowing one also. Got plenty of 10mm bullets and shotgun shells :p

BTW, found licoln's hat, recorded voice, a poster and a repeater :p
yipeee! now I will be able to use those .44 magnum ammos :p

Sold unnecessary items to ghouls named lilian and trded lincoln stuff with that guy who needed them but I have not sold the repeater :p

Headed to the capitol building, got there after a hard fire fight with those taloons, got into east wing and killed those super muties.

Got out from there and and saw the rangers building or something but entered into the capitol building again for more loots. Saw the fight taloon vs. super muties and a big ginat. The big ginat killed them all and I killed the big ginat with fatman anyway and got lenty of ammo.

Will hunt for more in the capitol building :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom