Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
^^WTH!!! I know it's evergreen game but only rise of nations?????

Actually i get borred of FPS after Call of duty 5.
and whenever i think of any rts I just could not help and start playing RON & its expansions. or Age of Empire III + his expansions.

Anyone playing Anno 1404?
Me addicted to it.Nice RTS with gorgeous graphics.

Anno 1404 searching for this. can you give a small review.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Damn it. Guys, am not able to finish that second Duel, the one with Rattler, who claims the Jerico Kid and an El Paso Texas Ranger. What are the buttons to press for xbox 360 controller and which order.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hell, MW was one of the bad NFS games, the best are HP2 & Carbon! MW's havin' scantily dressed a78holes, sh*t! EA do your best people, there're many die-hard NFS fans like me!

:evil: You're really insane. No one in this forum hates MW except you. I must say you're a sick gamer....:twisted:

MW was my favourite racing game till a year ago... now I hate that crap. Not only MW but any NFS.

He has some point, but that doesn't make me hate the MW. I am playing it till now. Its my most favourite racing game ever. Next in line is GRiD.

ajaybc

Youngling
Anno 1404 searching for this. can you give a small review.

Gameplay: It is more of city building and management than fighting.And by management I mean micro management.You have to ensure the happiness of the people in your city by providing them what they want.
Fighting comes only second.
Graphics: Gorgeous.Ultra detailed cities buzzing with life.Water effects are superb.

I know this is a very small review.Refer IGN for a bigger one.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
For all those people who hate NFS MW:

Need For Speed: MostWanted is one of the best arcade racing games made. I have seen hundreds of people who are still playing NFS:MW saying that it's the best racing game ever made. Even I play it occassionally. I think, i have beaten the carrer mode for more than 20 times. You can't let your controller off your hand, once you start to play NFS:MW. The thing is it's rediculous speed and smooth control and amazing cop chases. But, i think that in the cop chase section, HP2 beats MW.

In My option, those who hate NFS:MW should be a realistic driving geek or a person who can't play arcade races.

tkin

Back to school!!
Damn it. Guys, am not able to finish that second Duel, the one with Rattler, who claims the Jerico Kid and an El Paso Texas Ranger. What are the buttons to press for xbox 360 controller and which order.
Well, I've played the PC version, but may be I can Help.

1.Keep your enemy in the middle of the screen which is visible during the duel. Move with him. If he is going to the right side of the screen you move towards left and vice versa.
2.While moving your body keep your hand close to the gun so that the Character curls his fingers. When you move your body the hand moves away, keep moving it towards the gun but not too close, else it will reset the hand away from the gun.
3.At the sound of bell move your arm as fast as you can towards the gun, just move the stick. DON'T PRESS THE FIRE BUTTON YET.
4.When the gun comes out(automatically) and the curser turns red press fire.
5.Timing is everything, you'll get only one chance.
6.Although it seems the bell is random, but its not, its timed, be careful when the music stops or changes.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Why on earth are you playing this game with a controller? :|

Anyway on the 360 controller, It's the right analog stick which should be used to draw your gun. So you'll need some precision & increased sensitivity. During the duel, keep your hand close to the gun using your right analog stick. Keep the enemy in you sight & don't let him fade away, else you're a goner. Once the music dims out, keep your hand close to the gun, on the bell sound, dash the right analog stick towards the left & it should draw the weapon. Once that is established, let the aiming reticule auto-lock it on the target. Then hit the right trigger to shoot.

It's really frustrating at times, to be honest. But once you figure out the trick, everything falls in place. Use the mouse & keyboard for this session (and the rest of the game too).

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@tkin and Etha_Hunt, Thanks a lot guys for the tips. Yes. it was really really frustrating. I think the proble was with the low sensitivity settings. By the time the hand went to pick the gun, that guy already had his shot. Anyways, Will finish this game asap and then have to give a two month rest to my desktop as new project has come up for me and I have to learn a lot of new things and I can't do that if the desktop is alive and kicking. :)

Zeppelin

Right off the assembly line
I just finished Devil May Cry 4, AND ITS FREAKING AWESOME :p I'm going to try and finish it in Devil Hunter and Legendary Hunter (?) mode now. Has anyone else played it? Has anyone else managed to finish all the side missions?

tkin

Back to school!!
I just finished Devil May Cry 4, AND ITS FREAKING AWESOME :p I'm going to try and finish it in Devil Hunter and Legendary Hunter (?) mode now. Has anyone else played it? Has anyone else managed to finish all the side missions?
There's no side missions, but different modes, I finished in all modes except the most difficult two, and in one mode(forgot) game just sends hordes of enemy to you on a platform, could'nt finished that either, was too hard, got to around level 75.

Why on earth are you playing this game with a controller? :|

Anyway on the 360 controller, It's the right analog stick which should be used to draw your gun. So you'll need some precision & increased sensitivity. During the duel, keep your hand close to the gun using your right analog stick. Keep the enemy in you sight & don't let him fade away, else you're a goner. Once the music dims out, keep your hand close to the gun, on the bell sound, dash the right analog stick towards the left & it should draw the weapon. Once that is established, let the aiming reticule auto-lock it on the target. Then hit the right trigger to shoot.

It's really frustrating at times, to be honest. But once you figure out the trick, everything falls in place. Use the mouse & keyboard for this session (and the rest of the game too).

Yo Dude I completed the whole game on my x360 controller. And in HARD mode.

Zeppelin

Right off the assembly line
There's no side missions, but different modes, I finished in all modes except the most difficult two, and in one mode(forgot) game just sends hordes of enemy to you on a platform, could'nt finished that either, was too hard, got to around level 75.

Vamsikrishna was right, I meant secret missions, not side missions. My bad. As far as I know, there ARE only three modes. Human, Devil hunter and Legendary something mode. I've played the PC version of the game, though, so what you've played might be different >_O There aren't any levels in DMC4 either, just 20 different missions that you have to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom