Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Depends. If you're a fan of the franchise, then they are worth a shot. I used to love playing Street Fighter since my teenage days. I'm pretty happy with the way they have redone SF4. As for Bionic Commando, I have just started the game, so wouldn't be able to comment much about it. I have played Bionic Commando: Rearmed though & that was really good (and difficult too).

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*au.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14319191/need-for-speed-shift/videos/e3live_nfshift_pt1.html

Look at THAT. NFS certainly will be back with a bang. Can't wait!!!

superb blur effects.
terrific rear view mirrors
FPS style driver control
simulation style racing.

manugupta29

Right off the assembly line
currently playing

street fighter 4.....
half life 2.........

how to unlock players in street fighter 4???????
what's the meaning of charge in control list as i am not able to understand its meaning...... i am using controller

cyborg47

Technomancer
@deesibond
yeah even im eagerly waiting for shift...the blurring effect after crashing is a bit annoying though..and rest is all too gud..
Few screenies from sanbox 2
*img142.imageshack.us/img142/7190/editor2009072818261900.th.jpg

*img403.imageshack.us/img403/2306/editor2009072818262977.th.jpg

*img170.imageshack.us/img170/3718/editor2009072818264329.th.jpg

*img233.imageshack.us/img233/6/editor2009072818271870.th.jpg

*img170.imageshack.us/img170/4286/editor2009072818353492.th.jpg

*img401.imageshack.us/img401/6730/editor2009072818362066.th.jpg

*img232.imageshack.us/img232/3652/editor2009072818381102.th.jpg

*img228.imageshack.us/img228/1792/editor2009072818381837.th.jpg

*img232.imageshack.us/img232/6318/editor2009072818383305.th.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@desii - Darn! I think this'll be awesome, hell! Can't wait, man. NFS: S when are ye comin'??? Sh*t, Ezio & NFS: S come to me!!

cyborg47

Technomancer
and i meant only the blurring effect after crashing;-)...its ok, but the effect is staying a bit too long...i hope the game has options to toggle ON OFF that effect. But the game has got everything that Race driver GRID didnt have.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes.

finally started playin CoJ2:BiB. Damn, you guys were spot on. Superb starting with lot of war scenes. Terrific visuals and audio. I really really like the auto cover thing in this games. Helps a lot when aiming. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm honestly not impressed with the NFS: Shift video. It looks like a Grid clone from that gameplay footage, minus the realistic damage effects. I have lost all hope in this franchise. If Criterion is able to pull off a Burnout style gameplay for NFS series then I'm all for it.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ ya, i'm too not impressed with the video. Only that chick in the video says that the video is amazing because of the rear mirror. Grid is X1000 better than this. I'm eagerly waiting for the criterion version of NFS..... "F*uck EA Cannada for spoiling the NFS series":mad:

AbyBeats

Right off the assembly line
Dota-Defense of the ancients (A Map created by Icefrog for the game Warcraft)
And a n00b in Counter-Strike 1.6 :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
@Ethan hunt....the next need for speed is gonna be developed from Criterion and burnout will be delayed..heres the link...*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needfo...&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;3

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan hunt....the next need for speed is gonna be developed from Criterion and burnout will be delayed..heres the link...*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/needfo...&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;3
I already knew that, which is why I was placing my hopes on Criterion & not the studio which is developing it's latest title.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Donno why but I have a good feeling that Shift will be a good shift for NFS and I don't think it will be a groundbreaking hit but will be lot lot lot better than carbon-undercover titles. What we saw in that video is just a little bit of action. yes, it looks like GRID+extra features, but still, let's see.

Also, with Dirt2 coming at same time, it will have to deliver good to stay in the market.

PS: am totally excited with Criterion's jump into NFS bandwagon.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah, everybody thinks that Shift's a GRID clone. No matter what, NFS fans love every NFS game! Don't worry EA, try your best! And the music and the scenery in the Chapter V Intro of BiB's awesome! What a tremendous job Techland, keep it up. Wish DLC would do some for single-player also :rolleyes:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
After playing going-after-creature games like Dead Space, Prototype, CoJ:BiB is a refreshing change and is superb one.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Think about NFS pro street such a stupid racing game i ever played - Why EA want to give it shot like pro racing stuff - Most wanted is gr8 one in the NFS series i want the game like that its wicked cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom