Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Vamsikrishna was right, I meant secret missions, not side missions. My bad. As far as I know, there ARE only three modes. Human, Devil hunter and Legendary something mode.
On the PC version, you have more than those modes. You'll have access to Son Of Sparda mode, Heaven Or Hell mode, Dante Must Die mode & Hell And Hell mode. Legendary Dark Knight mode is an insane mode with an insane amount of enemies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
*monstervine.com/wp-content/2009/05/call-of-juarez-bound-in-blood-logo.jpg

*img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t839687_cojbibgame-x86-2009-08-02-00-14-01-50.jpg *img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t839688_cojbibgame-x86-2009-08-02-00-16-34-51.jpg *img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t839689_cojbibgame-x86-2009-08-02-00-21-26-07.jpg
*img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t839690_cojbibgame-x86-2009-08-02-00-24-05-64.jpg *img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t839691_cojbibgame-x86-2009-08-02-00-30-18-18.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
:evil: You're really insane. No one in this forum hates MW except you. I must say you're a sick gamer....:twisted:

Yeah... maybe you're right. I hate MW's atmosphere & I hate evenings, probably why I don't like MW. I love only MALE protagonists with no interference of a female, Altair & Nomad, you're my men! Anyway, you guys heard 'bout Fallout: New Vegas?? When's that comin' & is it for PC?? Addicted to Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, man that game's awesome! That's "my" type of game, very, very long campaign [Good!], great acrobatics & splendid Super Hero game. Hope Batman Arkham Asylum'll be awesome. Aftah Spidey, I'm comin' Ray, just... just hold on :D

angie

At last the devil is here
Just finished Half Life 2.. Man.. it rocks...
Will soon play episode 1..
Right now, i will play crysis..

Mike84

Broken In
On the PC version, you have more than those modes. You'll have access to Son Of Sparda mode, Heaven Or Hell mode, Dante Must Die mode & Hell And Hell mode. Legendary Dark Knight mode is an insane mode with an insane amount of enemies.

20 side missions.. Couldnt play them all.. only a very few of them... Thay are really hard. :(
Played the Legendary Dark Knight Mode though... innumerable number of minions... :D Boy made me play it twice full... I just looooved to hack away at them... :D Heaven or hell and Hell and Hell were two tooo difficult levels... Count play them either.. :'(
I remember Son of Sparda.. But i dont think there was any Dante Must Die Mode..!! :S
Bloody Palace was the platform mode where there were 101 levels with a boss after every 20 lvls and a final boss at 101st lvl, which you have to play without dying... ;)
I count play it with normal nero... But instead i took super dante character adn finished the game at a friend's place. My friend played the first 60 lvls and the final 41 were played by me... with probably a micro meter of life left... :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah... maybe you're right. I hate MW's atmosphere & I hate evenings, probably why I don't like MW. I love only MALE protagonists with no interference of a female, Altair & Nomad, you're my men! Anyway, you guys heard 'bout Fallout: New Vegas?? When's that comin' & is it for PC?? Addicted to Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, man that game's awesome! That's "my" type of game, very, very long campaign [Good!], great acrobatics & splendid Super Hero game. Hope Batman Arkham Asylum'll be awesome. Aftah Spidey, I'm comin' Ray, just... just hold on :D
Fallout New Vegas is developed by a different developer, like Treyarch=COD:WAW, I wish they would retain the game's structure and open-world style, not to mention the graphics, and yes it will be on PC.

Just Completed Beyond Good And Evil.
I might be getting it's part 2. Story is very good as well as gameplay.

Anybody Played Street Fighter Iv on PC???

ajaybc

Youngling
^ I played.Great game but controls suck.Me played with a chinese gamepad with X360 emulator.Couldnt do half of the moves.

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta, not as good as Broken Steel, but the weapons are awesome.

Here's some exciting screenies;
*img193.imageshack.us/img193/4083/screenshot53gqq.jpg

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/1306/screenshot54.jpg

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/5637/screenshot61.jpg

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/807/screenshot64.jpg

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/7233/screenshot52.jpg

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Wolfenstein Multiplayer. It's good, but could be better. Frankly, I'm disappointed with the optimisation so far for this game. It looks somewhat the graphic equivalent of COD2 & play worse than it. Hope the full game has much more to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom