Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
use the burnout config tool ( burnout destination folder)

GTA 4 is a superb game!!

and its way easier to play burnout on a keyboard

and i love diablo 2 too !!

it was an awesome game for its time

cant wait for diablo 3!!

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I was planning to completed Ties that Bind on the PS2. Which level are you on? I just completed the initial level.

Just got Silent Hill Homecoming.
FEAR 2 COMPLETED in HARD mode. Bad ending and HARD mode not challenging. Too easy. I expected more scare and AI challenge.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^It does work. You might have your armour level maxed out & hence aren't able to use it. Once the armour level is completely out, your health with start taking a hit. That's when you hit the 'Z' key to boost your health. The armour is indicated with those blue bars just above the health meter.

FEAR 2 Project Origin and Brain Lara International cricket 07. Eagerly waiting for EA Cricket 09!

@Harry10,it's a mod for cricket 07 developed by Planet Cricket team. Just a patch.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Addicted to GTA IV! after a long period of time. It's simply superb! Now I know why people love GTA IV so much, now, me too :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah. The best part about it was to switch to Insanity mode & slash the hell out of all those creatures. The gore level is just bizarre in this game. Not to mention those creepy flashbacks sequences.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah I know. I didn't play the first one, so won't feel connected to the storyline. I had tried the demo on my MK: Shaolin Monks disc on my PS2. Played one level & got the whole game. I just haven't found time to play it fully but will do one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom