Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Installed Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box. The city is well sculpted and the grafix is awesome. I even played it at medium settings with no AA, with my rig.(P4HT@3.7GHz,2GB RAM,7600GT). I got a steady 16-19FPS and at low settings, i got above 23FPS.
The gameplay is excellent. But the control is the only think makes me bit annoying. Also there is no menu to access the controller settings, which is so poor for such good game.

Finally i add it in my Hall of Fame of games... :D

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
^ warhead now ?
wow your slow !

and i get upto 60fps in burnout paradise runing on high 1440*900 2x AA , 8600gt 1gb

and merc 2 is way too boring . pandemic tried to incorporate the gta style into it but miserably failed !!

i'd rather play crysis 7 times :p

hows flatout 3 , cryostasis and kill switch ? will get it soon!

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
i do have crysis warhead installed on my comp presently . y?
its an extremely small game finished it in a day!

harirajrathod

Right off the assembly line
does anyone play on garena???????????????????????????????????????????????
or
Hamachi?????????????????????????????????
lets play one on one if so (^,..,^)......xD

apparently playing perfect world-international :D (mmorpg)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Guys, please someone tell me how to configure Controller in Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box? Playing it with keyboard is not a good idea...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Both are nice. Merc2 is great!

Thanks, Sun. BTW, how's this: Commandos 3??
Yesterday I installed Burnout Paradise TUB. It's superb, amazing, mind blowing & mind boggling :D. The Cars' physics, city all are great!One stoopid Q: How's GTA IV?? :| Didn't ask how's that game & am gonna buy that. How are that game's physics and err..all??

D

Deleted member 26636

One stoopid Q: How's GTA IV?? :| Didn't ask how's that game & am gonna buy that. How are that game's physics and err..all??

how dare you ask such a stoopid question?its a crime & sin to be not playing GTA IV even after so long of its release date.:shock:
this game can boast of some really good animations.when you drive a car it actually feels like driving one,you can feel yhe shifting of the weight.when you hit something really hard after driving quite fast niko comes flying out the car window,the rag doll effects are awesome..IMO the explosions are even better than crysis.burning fires & smoke look ultra realistic.in one word this is one GTA that will make non GTA fans or even first time GTA players fall in love with it. Get the game NOW.:arrow:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^Hee hee. Sure you guys are one real GTA IV-addict. Yeah! Am gonna install right now [bought just now]. Can't wait!
@sekhar_xxx - Sure! Am a GTA fan too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom