Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try 'Bully' & 'Fahrenheit', if you haven't already.

yup. indigo prophecy is a must try for those who likes thriller games.

I've played bully ( though I've not completed it ) - will try to play Fahrenheit.

Any idea how to get out of that Mall in SH3 - I've got an flashlight and bulletproof jacket and killed some monsters but don't know what to do next.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Any idea how to get out of that Mall in SH3 - I've got an flashlight and bulletproof jacket and killed some monsters but don't know what to do next.

Oh so ur still at the mall....i guess u r @ the location where heather encountered a monster eating a corpse & then she shoots @ the monster in cutscene.....

u have to open the door @the counter in the same place......the door of the shop u entered is half open.

u go to back of the counter open the door...& enter another area....:mrgreen:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ You are talking about dead space 2 right? Its totally spooky buddy. Didn't freak me out cause i have upgraded weapons to the max(damage). :mrgreen:

The game is totally awesome and provides terrific effects in visuals as well as audio.

Its very light on the system too. Getting over 75 fps and sometimes close to 90 at very high settings. Enabling vsync, locks fps to 30 in my system.

Currently in chapter 13.

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Correct yes same game. I think it is quite well made, and the story line is intense. Also I like the option of searching out spooky areas for game goodies (health/packs). Quite realistic. Just not getting time to play, since I reach back so late from office. Did not check FPS, but am running it all maxed out on 1080pi. Not progressed much. Got the Plasma Gun (that was intense) and reached the 2nd save station. Yet to see an upgrade rig. I loved that.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ So you are in chapter 1. The escape sequence is amazing and horrifying. Issac's arms being tied to the straitjacket intensifies the scenario a notch more.

Take your time buddy. Lots of necromorphs are waiting for you.:mrgreen:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Playing a lot of FIFA 11 these days as Liverpool manager. Won English league cup, in FA cup semis and BPL Top of the table after 26 games with 6 point lead. :)

somulesnar

Journeyman
Guys i am currntly addicted to COD black oops, Fifa 11 and Dead Space 2.....
Eagerly waiting for crysis 2.,...............

Guys wen we have games why do u care for drugs....
i GUESS GAMES ARE MORE ADDICTIVE
AHHH I LOVE GAMES

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finished the TBoGT. going to start TLAD. Man, GTA is never ending awesome.

TBoGT is just amazing in every aspect, which even the original storyline lacked. And the missions are adrenaline pumped. Now-a-days i don't use car's to go elsewhere, simply the chopper at Westminster and start seeing the beauty of LC in a different angle. ;-)

Took me a solid 20+ hours to complete the TBoGT and i even feel bad that the game end so fast. :oops:

Anyway hope the TLAD will also bring me the same experience, or atleast cope-up with the GTA's pride.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
TBoGT is just amazing in every aspect, which even the original storyline lacked. And the missions are adrenaline pumped.
Amen brother! Yusuf Amir owned this entire game. Not only were his cut-scenes downright hilarious, the mission were great fun. Without a doubt, the most creative and funniest characters ever created in any GTA game.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh so ur still at the mall....i guess u r @ the location where heather encountered a monster eating a corpse & then she shoots @ the monster in cutscene.....

u have to open the door @the counter in the same place......the door of the shop u entered is half open.

u go to back of the counter open the door...& enter another area....:mrgreen:

Thanks for the tips - I got out of there anyway.

Discovered a room with a ladder and got a hanger from where I got the BP jacket. Dragged the ladder and I'm out of there.

Killed a couple of spiders and other mutants which were attracted by the beauty of Heather :p

Killed a gigantic hideous crawling bad ass monster with handgun and met with the detective - Now I'm on Platform 3 looking for a key to open a gate - Damn ! I just have to search every corner of every where to find something.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now I'm on Platform 3 looking for a key to open a gate - Damn ! I just have to search every corner of every where to find something.

Dont worry if u have map then its a cake walk.....
the only confusing part is underground railway stattion....:mrgreen:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Amen brother! Yusuf Amir owned this entire game. Not only were his cut-scenes downright hilarious, the mission were great fun. Without a doubt, the most creative and funniest characters ever created in any GTA game.

Yes, i agreed. And upon seeing the reviews i think they are bit hyped about this, but after started playing, i realized why they gave 9.5/10 :mrgreen:

Yusuf surely the best ever characters in whole GTA saga, and the radio is rocking. The voice acting is awesome. Totally TBoGT = pure awesomeness

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Haven't played TBoGT as I'm playin TLAD..so far it's very much enjoyable..

You'll like TBoGT better than TLAD. I just now started playing TLAD and so far it's good. But in TBoGT, you;ll enjoy the game from the start itself and till the end you won't find any mission annoying or boring.

TLAD mission's looks like same, go to a place, deal went bad, trash them and return. iterative and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom