Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, for me too. I played MGS4 at my friend's house. It's too stealthy, too much. I think Ubi did a great job in combinin' stealth with action in Splinter Cell: Conviction. And, yeah, I completed Conviction and the story was great, the graphics was superb, the animations were splendid & mainly, the interrogations were awesome! I didn't feel it was short 'cause if it was like 10-12 hrs., it would've been boring. Great job, Ubi.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
For starters, MGS4 is the game which allows stealthy and offensive gameplay at the same time. And I half wished Conviction to be a shoot 'em up. It wasn't a complete stealth or a complete shooter. Being on a particular boat would have helped a lot.

For all the people who are yelling that MGS4 is bad, Just take a break. No one is forcing you to play the game. Play the so claimed best game of yours but don't take the risky job of abusing the game. Playing it for a our or a single mission in friends home will only make you feel good or bad if you have played any MGS games before. For the starters to the saga who don't even know who is who and what is what..... you need to spend a quality bit of time on the game to get hang of it.

BTW, got some crappy 512kbps connection. Back to the web world.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
MGS4 is the best combination of stealth and action games.The biggest drawback is the heavy story sequence which is not well understood by people.

Some knowledge base for MGS4

Metal Gear Retrospective Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com

Piyush

Lanaya
the game is quite addictive
even more if played with friends in teams
i literally had muscle inflation after playing that game(bcoz it was damn addictive;))

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Today's L4D sessions was freakin' awesome. Me, Sunny and Tarey finally completed the game after a painfully long break. The final mission was hilarious. It's safe to say that this is perhaps the best online co-op game I have played in ages now. I guess it's about time we fire up L4D 2 and try that out as well. I'll let you guys know once this works out properly. ;-)

PS: Some one please get hold of quan_chi. It seems he has suddenly disappeared off the face of this planet.

Piyush

Lanaya
I'm guessing it's Borderlands. He's been going ga-ga over it since he played it. :grin:

Today's L4D sessions was freakin' awesome. Me, Sunny and Tarey finally completed the game after a painfully long break. The final mission was hilarious. It's safe to say that this is perhaps the best online co-op game I have played in ages now. I guess it's about time we fire up L4D 2 and try that out as well. I'll let you guys know once this works out properly. ;-)

PS: Some one please get hold of quan_chi. It seems he has suddenly disappeared off the face of this planet.
oh forgot to post about borderlands
thanks for reminding me

i just finished the game
and i think it has more than one ending
bcoz i killed DR NED(bcoz i was just playing the zombie map)
and still the game is having so many missions left

Piyush

Lanaya
and yeah same thing here
quan chi was here when he was playing stalker SOC
after that he just disappeared
i think he lost in the ZONE
:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
oh forgot to post about borderlands
thanks for reminding me

i just finished the game
and i think it has more than one ending
bcoz i killed DR NED(bcoz i was just playing the zombie map)
and still the game is having so many missions left
Dam it! I wanted to co-op with the DLC's on the 360, especially Zombie Island of Dr.Ned. Borderlands was super addictive in split screen co-op. They should more games in split-screen these days.

I'll have L4D 2 by tomorrow. @Gaurav @Allwyn Please be ready with your copies. Anyone else wanna join in for L4D 2? We need a fourth member in our landing party. :p

As for today's session, fun would have been doubled if Allwyn would have fixed his mic. It was immense fun nonetheless.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'll have L4D 2 by tomorrow. @Gaurav @Allwyn Please be ready with your copies. Anyone else wanna join in for L4D 2? We need a fourth member in our landing party. :p

As for today's session, fun would have been doubled if Allwyn would have fixed his mic. It was immense fun nonetheless.
I already have my copy ready. Just make sure you guys patch the copy to the latest version. About the mic thing, I suppose it's a driver issue like Tarey said. I'll get it checked out and once that is fixed, be prepared to make some noise. :grin:

@Sam: We don't have any specific timing as such. So it's pretty random. Pass me your Yahoo ID if you have one & we can take it from there.

Completed L4D2? No you didn't. :p Real fun is multiplayer. We don't really have a time. I'll let you know when we're playing. PM me you gmail or yahoo ID.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OK, just spent the last half hour to configure and test L4D 2. Got everything set up properly and also seems to have found my Hamachi IP. Now only thing remaining is to test it with someone to see if it works properly. Now my version is updated to 2.0.1.1. It's not the latest version, but should do the trick. Let me know when you people are ready. Sunny sms me when you are ready to go tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Played world of Goo for half and our and the gameplay is really addictive :p

BTW, started palying half life 2 and having fun with the legendary crowbar :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom