Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I have Hamachi installed, but it's been synced with my local buddies IP address. So I think we need to do the whole drill all over again. What time do you peeps want to hunt ze zombies?

Also where's Ankur? It's called Left "4" dead for a reason.

We could not decide the time today :(, lets complete the freakin game guys :p , i have it installed since we played it first time :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just finished Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. It's a good 10-11 hours of a game! And it's awesome! The combat though really basic, gets fun towards the end when you fight hordes of enemies at once! The platforming is classic PoP type. The stand-out part is the last level (The Final Climb)... oh man I don't think I will ever forget the level. It might not be that out-standing, but it certainly was unique and mind-blowing. Battling monstorities on flying debris is kick-ass!

UbiSoft, apart from their pathetic DRM, is still giving out good games. Assassin's Creed II and this one... I didn't like Conviction that much (though finished it) but others seem to like it. So go UbiSoft! But please do away with your $hitty DRM :|.

me too:-D
and shotgun against zombies(just love to pop their head)

i wanna ask something
how do we know that "this" mission is a compulsory mission
and "this " mission is not

bcoz i'm getting bored in doing missions in zombieland
wanna go back to arid lands

The main missions are different color than yellow. All side quests are marked yellow in the stats hud i think.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Started playing splinter cell conviction, game is too easy even on the hardest difficulty and I hate the way game spoon-feeds you with every basic action displayed on objects.
Looks like they were not targeting hardcore gamers this time (curses consoles :banghead:)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Just finished Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. It's a good 10-11 hours of a game! And it's awesome!

only...10-11hrs....they made the pop too short....i guess
pop:ww & TT are lengthy when compared :cool:

even the capcom games r engaging & lengthy.....like dmc4 or RS4 & 5
after completing normal mode u unlock other modes & blah,blah modes :twisted:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@KaranTh85 :- True man... WW was quite long!

So... I played the training, 1st level and half of 2nd level of Sniper Ghost Warrior and I am impressed. Gonna stick to this game for awhile!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Completed Forgotten sands two days ago. The game is really a good one. Although it gets easy when you power up the prince... even on the hardest difficulty, enemies are fun to kill. And platforming really stands out. As psycho mentioned.. Last level was simply amazing.The way the game sets traps is cool. In fact.. Trap escaping was never been this harder before. And there were multiple layers of platforming thanks to the water, Memory. The platforming has never been this innovative before. The only drawback is lack of move sets for prince in combat and easy AI. There will be 100 enemies in the screen and only 1 enemy or may be 2 will be attacking you at a time. So, its virtually useless to incorporate 200 bad dudes at a time. And few glitches here and there in animation will feel like a stone in a mouthful of meal. Apart from these, the game is really good. Every POP, Platforming fan should give it a shot.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Kane & Lynch: Dog Days demo is out now on XBL. I just pray it matches the first game or even better if it tops it. :grin:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Etjan, I need ye'r help. Just installed AvP. Everything looked great, the cutscenes are awesome, the graphics are awesome. But, I came across a bug, at the beginnin', Tequila asks to turn on the flashlight but when I press that button, it freezes, I need to ctrl+alt+tab and close it. Any help, budd? I'm on Win7 and set the Hz to 44100. Help me!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Etjan, I need ye'r help. Just installed AvP. Everything looked great, the cutscenes are awesome, the graphics are awesome. But, I came across a bug, at the beginnin', Tequila asks to turn on the flashlight but when I press that button, it freezes, I need to ctrl+alt+tab and close it. Any help, budd? I'm on Win7 and set the Hz to 44100. Help me!
Not sure. Have you tried applying the latest patches? It's a buggy game and froze on 2-3 occasions for me too, but nothing game breaking.

mac555

Broken In
its a third person shooter...kane and lynch :dead man had nice story so looking at trailers of sequel it appers gud but still time before retail launch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom