Not open for further replies.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
LEGO BATMAN ,, try this game ,, i ll love this game

*img396.imageshack.us/img396/8333/93877020080915screen014zx0.jpg
*img396.imageshack.us/img396/93877020080915screen014zx0.jpg/1/w1280.png

*img243.imageshack.us/img243/7307/94395220080506screen008ap6.jpg
*img243.imageshack.us/img243/94395220080506screen008ap6.jpg/1/w1262.png

^^:confused: I am just in the beginning. I just encountered my first alien in the in the gutter after helping Mole.BTW gameplay is good. At first it gets booring but after sometime i'm getting a hang of it. Its really addictive. But graphx is not sooo good. But gameplay is tough. ONLY HARDCORE Gamers. think so.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^:confused: I am just in the beginning. I just encountered my first alien in the in the gutter after helping Mole.BTW gameplay is good. At first it gets booring but after sometime i'm getting a hang of it. Its really addictive. But graphx is not sooo good. But gameplay is tough. ONLY HARDCORE Gamers. think so.

lol thats not the begining. You are far in the game. Play like T159 does. If you had played lie that, it would have took you 5-6days to reach till there lolz. This game is not made to run 'n' gun. You have to be patient, search for artifacts, ready your arsenal and then go for a mission. :)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Call of Duty 4...
nothing beats the Sniper mission.. IMO.. Captain Price and Captain McMillan rock.. this mission is too damn good..

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Call of Duty 4...
nothing beats the Sniper mission.. IMO.. Captain Price and Captain McMillan rock.. this mission is too damn good..

ya it looks like a real sniper mission ,, which shows air control ,, ya i too like that , but i failed in that mission many times!!!:)

dpuk

teh 479
Gears of war 2 - just finished
Far cry 2 - just stared, played for half an hour
Counter strike condition zero - all time favorite online play in the India Gunners server with a ping of 50...it rocks

waiting for crysis warhead to download
waiting for fallout 3 and fable 2 to come to the piracy store :D

Call of Duty 4...

Ya,you are dam right. But my favorite was that helicopter wipeout mission.

BTW now playing PURE. You may not know what kind of game it is.

lol thats not the begining. You are far in the game. Play like T159 does. If you had played lie that, it would have took you 5-6days to reach till there lolz. This game is not made to run 'n' gun. You have to be patient, search for artifacts, ready your arsenal and then go for a mission. :)
But tell me how to use those stuff that are found in the open environment
like in a ball of flame. Now when i use them it gets radioactive and you die. BTW i'm playing patiently but the game is darn hard.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^LOLOL Pure is teh suckest racer I have played in some time.

And you use those 'ball' stuff by double clicking on them in the inventory.

PLZ note that every gamer has their own different taste for games. And you are speaking as if everyone should have your taste.
BTW after double click them in the inventory it gets added but after a while t gets radio active and you die. What is the use of these thongs anyway?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Pay attention in the game. Every1 of them has unique usage, each and every of those things have different uses. See the inventory description. BTW, sell them to earn mucho bucks :D.

BTW, I like racing games a lot. But Pure was a big crap game but if you like it, then there is nothing wrong in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom