Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^The hell!? You back from the dead? :D Jokin'. I've been thinkin' of you all day. Good to know ye still are playin' latest games :)). What happened?

For me, ME2 has Crysis-like feel. Know how that "feel" is? I guess so.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yeah man am a zombie lolz.. I was just immersed in other stuff... and I can never leave gaming. Waiting for the ACII crack like you man :(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Mass Effect 2's super-awesome! Don't want this sh*t to end!! That's why am gettin' Dragon Age.

@dinjo: By that time, SKIDROW will rule! The guys at DICE did a fairly good job of givin' dedicated server files to only those who want it. One must take permission to host a server! So, just like BF2142, no Phucin' MP!! :wah:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ don't think about it.. get it ASAP.

I've got batman arkham asylum on dec 2009 and played it on win 7 upto the part where I've to save some doctors and after some time have to clear another toxic gas filled room ...

I've to install windows xp x64 after that and I backed up those B-man save files ... but they are not working with xp x64 any more .... so I've to start the the game play from beginning and reached to the part where I've to save some doctors anyway .... :p

BTW, guys need some help over here .... if you have time take a look at it :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1214691

@Allwyn @Dinjo Let's have an online conference tonight. Gtalk or Yahoo. My exams got over just yesterday so I decided to play 'real' Cricket. :p Sorry, guys as I couldn't reply to you.
Allwyn I got your PM. Let's talk tonight.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
PM me the time sunny on gtalk

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

How was the exams ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Allwyn @Dinjo Let's have an online conference tonight. Gtalk or Yahoo. My exams got over just yesterday so I decided to play 'real' Cricket. :p Sorry, guys as I couldn't reply to you.
Allwyn I got your PM. Let's talk tonight.
I have a night shift and my next off is directly on Sunday. So won't be able to gather up for a conference. Let me know how it works for you.

Piyush

Lanaya
have no latest games rite now
so currently playing civ IV (meh...)
already completed before with almost all leaders+all victories
and......
still playin

Completed ME2 . Jack, tali, thane died during the trip through omega 4 relay. miranda and jacob died in the collector's base,kept the collector base for the illusive man. Totally unique game. 10/10 from me. Just one con - sepherd doesn't know how to smile.
At second mission of BFBC2. Mindblowing gfx and gameplay

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ fsucking GFWL.Someone should should put it out of it's misery.

Yup, It's really a pain in ass .....

The new GFWL version comes with DiRT 2 was not working with xp x64 ... so after I installed it ie DiRT 2 I was not able to play it ... after searching forums I got the solution .... the GFWL version which comes with B-man arham asylum is the best one works with all games which supports GFWL.

BTW, crossed those doctor rescuing and gas cleaning part .... now dealing with that mind scorcher monster ..... the starting of this boss fight was really scary ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom