Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people say consoles suck.....These days consoles a the big daddy and PC is that frightened kid in the corner.
I just ordered God Of War collection and God Of War 3 collection from Intencity. Let's hope I have em by tomorrow.
Now I'm just hoping Ubisoft releasex a Prince of Persia collection for the consoles. I don't want to go back to the PS2 to play those titles.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
GOW 3 is not coming till 16th but the game is already available in Dubai damn they always break street date.

sunny , are you sending AC II ? , pls reply

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Cool.Need to play as i have a holiday on 16th

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Crysis 2 Video

*www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-10-crysis-2/63009

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
And people say consoles suck.....These days consoles a the big daddy and PC is that frightened kid in the corner.

I was reading some article few days back, one major reason of consoles being successful (apart from the reason of publishers making sh1t tons of money on consoles) is that people are too lazy to sit in front of a computer to play, better option is to lie on a couch and play no matter how sucky the control scheme gets in case of some games.

besides all this, consoles have really become one stop for all kind of entertainment in living room, It does Everything :) (Although PC also does everything too :razz:)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Consoles rule! For only gamin'. Heh!

@dinjo: Holy hell! Crysis 2's gonna do some sh*t to FPS genre! Darn! That POV simply rocks! Awesome, Crytek & EA! Just awesome!

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Ok , for sunny if you send any games to me and Ethan send it to one person other can collect it which one was you looking for ethan ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'll send inFamous and Assassin's Creed II to Dinjo. Ethan please collect from him if you can.
Dude, don't forget Heavenly Sword. It's one hack-en-slash, I've been dying to play. Send it to Dinesh, I'll get it from him once he drops by to my place. Thanks again.

Collecting men to go to pripyat in Stalker3 and also trying to get rich by selling artifacts.
Completed yakuza 3 demo on my ps3. nice beat'em up game but conversations can get a little annoying.
now downloading heavy rain demo.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Heavenly Sword what about Demon Souls thats a hell of a game.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

And i need AC II quick , this game is making me mad,

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

GOW 3 is being shipped tomorrow from intencity great news for me and Sunny

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
AC II rocks... i am a altair fan :D also crysis 2 for the ps3.... let's see what muscle power the ps3 is hiding under the hOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

rofl @ xray engine man stalker looks good but that x-ray engine needs some more gamma radiation :p

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

@ anyone read stalker novel ? and seen the movie?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^A movie!? Let me check. I'm Altair fan too..err..I was a year before. Now, Ezio! But he ain't showin' up. Anyone wanna frag with me in MW2 style? Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom