Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Damn I feeling so bad without a console... I want one but I cant until a couple of months (just had a big purchase)... anyways, final examinations on going but still playing ME2 and BFBC2 whenever I get a chance... also Just Cause 2 demo :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Thanks mate... they arent going too well though :(.

Anyways, not straying offtopic... anyone else loves ME2 crazily like me ?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Actually there is a dedicated thread in gamerz section for Mass Effect Discussion. Many people here loves ME and are crazy about ME2. I am one of them.

^Good to see ya after such a long time. Welcome back.

hey u already playin dat stuff
how much is it different from the other two?
Yes i'm playing it and totally loving it. I have not played CS but i've played SOC[till the x?? lab mission]. This one is totally superb. Better than the first one. RPG elements are much more improved and you can upgrade almost everything except consumables and weapon mounts parts i think. You get an artifact detector because artifacts are not by the side of the road in this one like the first one. I'm loving it.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Clear Sky's awesome.. but I heard Pripyat is better.. gotta give it a try after exams.. Digit gave it a 8.5 :).

BTW, Thanks jojo

Piyush

Lanaya
^Good to see ya after such a long time. Welcome back.

Yes i'm playing it and totally loving it. I have not played CS but i've played SOC[till the x?? lab mission]. This one is totally superb. Better than the first one. RPG elements are much more improved and you can upgrade almost everything except consumables and weapon mounts parts i think. You get an artifact detector because artifacts are not by the side of the road in this one like the first one. I'm loving it.
can u post some nice screenshots??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Riddick AODA .... defeated the last boss ( or ***** ) in the battle and send her down to hell through elevator shaft... :p

BTW, Riddick escape from butcher bay was more long and good to play as compared to AODA .... it's just too short and the enemies are not of many types ...

BTW, thinking of completing Batman Arkham Asylum .... :p

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Can you guys suggest some games for me.
I have played these and i liked them very much.
Crysis, Far Cry 1,2, Prototype, COD MW 1,2, Battlefeild bad company, mass effect, Batman arkham asylum, Stalkers,etc

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Can you guys suggest some games for me.
I have played these and i liked them very much.
Crysis, Far Cry 1,2, Prototype, COD MW 1,2, Battlefeild bad company, mass effect, Batman arkham asylum, Stalkers,etc

Mass Effect 2, Assassins Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto 4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom