Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
On ME2 .... Just completed the game ...... the end boss fight was too much easy :p

DiRT 2 - Level No. 26

Playing The Saboteur :p

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Awesome Drift in DIRT 2

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="*www.youtube.com/v/fGyDNhiQ1cQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="*www.youtube.com/v/fGyDNhiQ1cQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> [/youtube]​

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

*i48.tinypic.com/25g74b7.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/8vvsc5.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/i3ucet.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/30jigcz.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/2rzouqf.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/n6vrza.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/2yzlr90.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/5es4gj.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/2a7ab9k.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/rviy4o.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/2eqclfd.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/2cgygpk.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/n4zepu.jpg

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
*i49.tinypic.com/2wbzvol.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/59zujq.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/4zxp1w.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/67k5l4.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/mubv6d.jpg

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
How is the multiplayer sxyadii? BF has always had ace multiplayer gameplay. I've been wondering about BC2. Are there plenty of servers in and around India? I hear rumours that the box price in India will be between Rs. 800 - Rs. 1,000.

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
How is the multiplayer sxyadii? BF has always had ace multiplayer gameplay. I've been wondering about BC2. Are there plenty of servers in and around India? I hear rumours that the box price in India will be between Rs. 800 - Rs. 1,000.

Price of BBC2 is Rs.979

prat

Broken In

No indian servers at the moment but some singapore servers with good ping rate(about 100 ms ).

*v2.fragnetics.com/?page=gaming-serverlist

Servers are listed here.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

its 699 not 875

699 rs for BCBF2?Where?Also please tell me the price of AC2.

Yo quan-chi get Call of Pripyat. Its totally rocking. The story and gameplay and the open environment are the main pros of STALKER. I think you are gonna love it. I'm also playing it.
No going to investigate some glow in a boat on CoS.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just completed God of War III (E3 2009) demo and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves demo. Man both of them were unbelievable. God of War III is definitely a must have title and I can't believe it's coming out in a week now. This is going to be epic. The demo had minor frame rate issues, but it's understandable with the level of detail and enhancement that this game has received, it's difficult to sustain a steady 60fps. The texture and character model detail have got a tremendous boost. The level of AA has made all the jagged edges disappear.

Kratos has really got brutal this time. He isn't even sparing any citizens during his fight. The quick time executions are insane. Riding the Troll was fun and ripping apart Helio's head was EPIC.

Need to get hold of Uncharted series for now. The game has insane amount of detail and possibly can be the only game (UC2) to rival Crysis on consoles.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Sh*t! This wait's killin' me! I think I'm gonna buy BC2. Will surely not buy ACII. But I'll play the sh*t outta Ezio! More than I did with Altair in the last summer hols. ACII, BC2, ME2 & Dragon Age this hols.! Woohoo!

How's the graphics of Dragon Age, people? Is it like ME1?

Piyush

Lanaya
^^i think i already had mentioned that.environment is the best part.
oops!!
i think i missed that one:-o

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Yo quan-chi get Call of Pripyat. Its totally rocking. The story and gameplay and the open environment are the main pros of STALKER. I think you are gonna love it. I'm also playing it.
No going to investigate some glow in a boat on CoS.

hey u already playin dat stuff
how much is it different from the other two?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ else, what will you do? Burn the world? Please do it.. I can't live in this god forsaken world.. which cannot produce a simple game krack :twisted: :rofl: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom