Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^yes its a russian developed game.and its more of a rpg.

anyways currently my location in stalker.:D

*i45.tinypic.com/2444kyf.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/1409b2s.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/16jltms.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/2zjjm0x.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/33y2y6t.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I ain't pannin' 'em, I'm praisin'! Moreover, I'm thinkin' of learnin' Russian. :D

@quan: How's the game? The guns, the graphics & all. Is the atmosphere like Dark Sector? I mean, that creepier, don't tell me Dark Sector ain't at all creepy. It's hell for me!

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^its rpg type i have not completed it. just in the middle of it.though i have heard it has few horror elements like mutants.but i have not encountered all of them till now.

quan chi

mortal kombat
This bugger took me by surprise.it requires quite a bit of firepower to beat it.shotguns works best.this part of the tunnel was a bit scary due to this invisible mutant.
*i47.tinypic.com/k46s1j.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/2aenz9g.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/2uixl5h.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ quan chi - The tunnel is far away ( eventually you will get it as you progress through the game )

I completed as many as possible but in STALKER side missions will fail if you don't complete them in time.

As far as I know there is nothing inlockable in STALKER as I've completed both shadows of chernobyl and clear sky :p

@ NVIDIAGeek - STALKER is a very scary game. As you progress through the game you will encounter different kind of mutants ( some invisible ones too ) and aombies and not to mention soldiers, bandits and other hostiles :p

Dark Sector - Made Mezner pay for his dirty works. The last boss fight too much easy IMO. You just need to be patience and run here and there. So the Dark Sector is complete :p

DiRT 2- Now I'm at Level 6 :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Went back to Dragon Age origins. I will complete the story + all the DLCs this time.

Any one has fallout 3 save files that belongs to that water research facility?

Currently Addicted to:-

Spiderman Friends or Foes [ Playing double player with my 4yr old brother, man he is annoying]
Kung Fu Panda [ Again with my 4yr old brother, helping him pass missions]
Mass Effect [I barely get time]
Mass Effect2 [Play it when my brother goes to sleep, oh! what a relief]

And anybody know what happened to the Mass Effect 2 discussion thread, can't seem to find it and if you find it gimme that link.

quan chi

mortal kombat
@ quan chi - The tunnel is far away ( eventually you will get it as you progress through the game )

I completed as many as possible but in STALKER side missions will fail if you don't complete them in time.

yes this makes the game a bit tough.:mad:.btw i am playing in stalker difficulty but still its a bit tough.

@ NVIDIAGeek - STALKER is a very scary game. As you progress through the game you will encounter different kind of mutants ( some invisible ones too ) and aombies and not to mention soldiers, bandits and other hostiles :p

yes its a bit scary in the tunnel.after this invisible mutant.that sharp sound making "psionic" or something like that mutant can make anyone jump out of their seat.:D man how to kill it everytime it makes the sound grabs you and pull you towards it and kills.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Anyone here on Dark Void?

How's the game. I'm playing it, only in first part, chapter V.
Only damn aliens.

The suit control is not good :cool:

Davidboon

In the zone
completed Bioshock 2 , the story was nice and the best part was its optimization on the pc , throughout the game i got 50 + Fps on my 9800gt .
now moving on to Mass Effect 2 .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anyone here on Dark Void?

How's the game. I'm playing it, only in first part, chapter V.
Only damn aliens.

The suit control is not good :cool:
My advice, ditch the B*tch. It's extremely lousy and no real fun completing the game. Better try BioShock 2 or better yet, play the first part if you haven't already.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
My advice, ditch the B*tch. It's extremely lousy and no real fun completing the game. Better try BioShock 2 or better yet, play the first part if you haven't already.
Hmmm...
I was thinking like that. Its kinda boring.

I've played Bioshock, its a hell of a game. Very much loved it.
Let me play a few more chapters of Dark Void. Then BioShock2.

B/W, can u tell me any stressbuster game. I want a game without any story and doesn't ask for a bit of my brain involvement. IMO mainly racing games come in it :-D

No, not GRID, I couldn't control it. Anything else?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
B/W, can u tell me any stressbuster game. I want a game without any story and doesn't ask for a bit of my brain involvement. IMO mainly racing games come in it :-D

No, not GRID, I couldn't control it. Anything else?
Racing titles isn't my forte, so can't recommend any good title for it. The max I could enjoy with any racing title would be Burnout: Revenge for the PS2 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

Have you tried X-Men Origins: Wolverine?

quan chi

mortal kombat
what went wrong here talked to mole.got to this chamber and this message pops up. :-x

*i46.tinypic.com/2yzmt1y.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/hrifz9.jpg

got that flash drive after this message from that room.

*i46.tinypic.com/kdnat0.jpg

Last edited:
So, I finally managed to finish Dark Void. Initial impressions were good but the game is a total pile of crap. Don't bother playing it.

Guys tell me some new games too. :D

dinjo_jo

Padawan
So, I finally managed to finish Dark Void. Initial impressions were good but the game is a total pile of crap. Don't bother playing it.

Guys tell me some new games too. :D
Hey just a week to go for Very Heavy Rain, I'm punching my bags with Fight Night Round 4.Are you done with Demon's Souls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom