Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@sunny, LOL.. now you sound like our fellow buddy.

@all, I requested a Save file of Fallout 3. No one gave a F about it :D ;)
Ok.. I am asking again. We will leave Raven City to a water facility along with Our rescued father and some bunch of crazy Meds. I left F3 there. Any one have save file that belongs to that point?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
One question people, have you seen me say "I completed this game" nowadays? As I remember CoJ: BiB was the last game I said "finally completed". :D

Currently addicted to Mass Effect.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ ah.. typical geek. Plays few missions.. goes gaga over the next installment. CoJ:BiB was out last year. And there were helluva games like 'MW2 MP is awesome'. And yet..he didn't completed a game where as every one has growing backlogs ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
@sunny, LOL.. now you sound like our fellow buddy.

@all, I requested a Save file of Fallout 3. No one gave a F about it :D ;)
Ok.. I am asking again. We will leave Raven City to a water facility along with Our rescued father and some bunch of crazy Meds. I left F3 there. Any one have save file that belongs to that point?
Yeah, I have it but the issue is my Fallout 3 save is about 3GB in size(7 zip ultra brings it down to 172MB so no luck). Juts use cheats to complete to that point, after all its about 7-8 main missions.

One question people, have you seen me say "I completed this game" nowadays? As I remember CoJ: BiB was the last game I said "finally completed".

Currently addicted to Mass Effect.
Thats coz you have a problem , and I think this saying says it:-
"Adhik Machot Bogoli Kona" aka "Too many fish in the pond makes the crane blind" :-D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^You people are absolutely right. Gotta be selective. Too many games that make my a$$ go.... I don't know. I have already 7 games for 2010 just at the start of this year. SR3's comin', new PoP's comin', Crysis 2's comin'!! Lookin' more awesome than ever! DX11! NYC! I'm crazy!

Jojo, you're right. Too many, too many fishes in my head. Gotta fish 'em out.

@vamsi: Some problem with me. I hate completin' games. When I think back all the games I finished, something happens to me. Anyway, I'm crazy. :D

Last edited:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
geek, what this

Heavy Rain - 26th Feb
BFBC2 - 2nd March
Assassins Creed 2 - 6th March
God of War 3 - 16th March
Splinter Cell Conviction - 16th April

quan chi

mortal kombat
lol funny thing in stalker.

now where the f*** this guy is looking at lol.:D
*i47.tinypic.com/2e2fioo.jpg

*i50.tinypic.com/24dpx1i.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^You'll get bored eventually. Everyone here was impressed at start but became borin' later.

@dinjo: Don't make me drool like a lunatic.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, that's why. :D

BTW, people who are playin' ME. I need a save where you go to investigate Thorian in Feros. I completed the geth claw thingy in ExoGeni HQ, found Lizbeth's mother and killed that Jeong. They gave me some neuro-degenerator grenades or somethin', but I wasted all my grenades for them darned Thorian Creepers. Please anyone havin' a save file at this level upload & tell me the link. PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom