Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@vamsi_krishna:- i've got a lots of magic ruins with which you can enchant weapons but i don't know how to use them. I have about 20-30 ruins and all are useless because i don't know how to use them.

To enchant weapons.. You mist have tier 3 or above weapons. Any weapons below that tier will not get enchanted. When you have weapons of tier 3 go to your campfire.. and talk to the son of the merchant there. You can identify him by, When you talk to him.. he will not say anything but the word 'enchantment'.

Or you can find Sandal in the dwarfs kingdom.

You can enchant we pons only with the help of these people.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You can do many things here...

Use every character class in this battle..

Place a powerful mage at a range and set her fighting style to aggressive...

Configure tactics like..

If you are being surrounded by many more than 2 enemies a party member should help you..

Use strong armor like blood dragon armor.

you can meet the enchanting guy just at the starting of the terrace. Enchant your weapons.

Never get surrounded by many enemies... I know that you know this.. but be careful.

Configure one tactic for a party member to take out the archers

If you have some shielding aids which will reduce your damage intake temporarily.. use them when the dragon is about to attack you and not when it is thinking of attacking you.

Never go to the front or back of arch demon.. stick to side ways.. If you have a party member helping you to bring down it.. place them on the side where enemies are coming. So, he will take some hitting.

If the group of enemies are really annoying you and if you have a human warrior in your clan.. activate his warrior roar ability.. by which enemies will go and attack him.. and while enemies are on their way to that warrior attack them. Remember that they won't attack you until they have reached the person..

And finally my clan was....

Vincent Vega(Human Warrior)+wynne(mage)+Loghain(Human Warrior)+ leliana(rogue)

note that having healers like wynne will pay off as they just want mana to refill the health of entire clan.

Krow

Crowman
@vamsi_krishna:- i've got a lots of magic ruins with which you can enchant weapons but i don't know how to use them. I have about 20-30 ruins and all are useless because i don't know how to use them.
Its runes and not ruins. Look for weapons with blank black boxes below their description, when you hover mouse over them in the inventory. These can be enchanted by:
To enchant weapons.. You mist have tier 3 or above weapons. Any weapons below that tier will not get enchanted. When you have weapons of tier 3 go to your campfire.. and talk to the son of the merchant there. You can identify him by, When you talk to him.. he will not say anything but the word 'enchantment'.
I think the enchantment related weapons are very few, nothing to do with Tier. Am I correct? I have described this above.

Vamsi

Its very hard to kill Arch demon - final battle - That HARLOK GENERAL is very hard
See this part:
And finally my clan was....

Vincent Vega(Human Warrior)+wynne(mage)+Loghain(Human Warrior)+ leliana(rogue)

note that having healers like wynne will pay off as they just want mana to refill the health of entire clan.
Wynne is VERY useful. Use this combo for best effect:

Warrior, Rogue, Attacker Mage and Healer mage. Freeze the dragon with cone of cold or blizzard. Prolong it with winter's grasp. Use frozen weapons power and make sure you use Wynne's stonefist power for shattering frozen enemies (if health is low enough). Keep rogue behind the enemy for best effect and warrior tank in front. Keep healing the warrior. Use Wynne wisely.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Playing Assassin's Creed.. Never got the chance to play it up until now.. Liked the game.. Also wanted to start prototype..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Discovered lamplight ( the gateway to the vault 87 ).

To gain access I've recover some kids from paradise falls. So went their and talked with the guard in there and got a gun that has the name something like mem..... BTW, go into teenpenny tower and put that collar on the victim :p

Went back into the paradise falls and gained access and taled with that geek kid but hacked a computer. Freed them 3 kids in total. Went back to lamplight and gained access to explorer lamplight :p

Krow

Crowman
To gain access I've recover some kids from paradise falls. So went their and talked with the guard in there and got a gun that has the name something like mem..... BTW, go into teenpenny tower and put that collar on the victim :p

Went back into the paradise falls and gained access and taled with that geek kid but hacked a computer. Freed them 3 kids in total. Went back to lamplight and gained access to explorer lamplight :p
Is your Karma bad? Because, if it is good, then there is no need to go to Paradise Falls.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
o_O ....
How is the game?
From the beginning all I'm doing is kill, kill and kill...
Is that all?
Story?

But, it got some good moves.
The game's totally fun. It's a hack-en-slash game, so all you do is kill-kill and kill some more. ;-)

Story is a sorry excuse to break into cut-scenes and quick time events.

I'd recommend that game for it's action and boss fights. This game has the maximum amount of quick time events I have ever seen in any game.

Back to topic, currently playing:
Condemned 2: Bloodshot [X360]
Borderlands [X360] (split screen co-op)
James Cameron's AVATAR [X360]
Dark Void Demo [X360]

quan chi

mortal kombat
i have read in some sites people criticizing modern warfare 2.in one of the sites it was criticized because it donot hold a proper story and gameplay is also not changed.

now i am fully confused here.allright i admit the story is a bit dodgy than its previous version.but the gameplay is excellent as compared to other fps.the gameplay alone compensates for the story.

even after finishing the campaign mode you have two more modes to finish.

not to mention its multiplayer.Its one of the best i have ever seen.with so many replayability features how could they criticize it.

now i dont know how much it costs actually.but if it costs rs 1200.then also i will tell it worths the price.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
He has forgotten his PC. :D

@quan: The Phuc are we gonna do? MW Multi all the way? Zero Gear Demo's updatin', is it to bust MW2 Multi? Never mind, it's multi was not as fun as Crysis' Multi. Nomad forever!!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/crysis068.jpg
I'm currently addicted to this, not currently but for 4 months! Any Phucin' game gives such action? I reckon not.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^no offence but i dont think you have played its multiplayer much or you have'nt progressed much.otherwise you would have understood the exciting perks,levels,weapons,ranks it unlocks after you achieve certain points by defeating your opponents.your unlock also depends on your various skills.

for eg you have to show variety in your execution style.if you go on killing with your gun you wont be able to unlock certain things.for that you also have to show your knife throwing skills,grenade...etc etc.

and ITS MULTIPLAYER IS ALL ABOUT STYLE.LIKE THE DMC SERIES.activision has done a innovative thing by making style an important factor in a fps game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
/offtopic but, @Ethan, have you played EVERY game???
No, I haven't. But I do make it a point to play (and complete) most of the games that I get. I restrict myself to a few genre and hence remove the others. For example, I don't like RPG/RTS games and hence don't divulge myself into spending countless hours on 'em, like most RPG lovers out here do (no offence to anyone). I just don't have that much time. If you take most of the AAA FPS and TPS games which come out, their maximum time frame for completion is not more than 10 hours. It would extend depending on the nature of the game being open world or linear and also completing side missions, like GTA 4 and Assassin's Creed 2. So those games can be completed easily. ;-)

It's a pretty similar case with you as well. You have probably seen so many movies that you must have lost count and I have yet to watch them. So I can safely ask you, have you seen every movie? :grin:

Krow said:
ROFL! He is a die-hard gamer AFAIK.
Just a casual gamer. ;-)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
It's a pretty similar case with you as well. You have probably seen so many movies that you must have lost count and I have yet to watch them. So I can safely ask you, have you seen every movie? :grin:
Lol...agreed
I was just curious, whenever I ask any question, u r d first one to reply...
So, was thinking how could u manage to play (and finish :-D ) so many games... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom