Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No screens necessary.. Tell me your chracter type(human,elf,dwarf) and your character class(rogue, mage, warrior, etc) and and your strength, dexterity, and in which you have spent more skill and talent points.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

^Install all available DLC for Dragon Age and you get many super cool items like weapons and armour and also a couple of tomes for skill. Plus, a golem follower :)D) too! Shale is too good and can replace any warrior tank you have got.

According to me Shale is a great option if you are a mage. Coz.. You will be at a distance and shale will do the things. Quite a interesting setups can be made in the tactics too. But I think it won't be a good idea to adopt shale in some of the missions like the final one.. where there will be necessity of speed. And shale is dead slow.

I figured out why they are they have disabled the sidemissions after you beat the story. It's because.. Most of the side missions are like.. 'oh! my thing got lost in some where and I am afraid to go and search it in the presence of the blight.' As now you have ended the blight it makes no sense.

Krow

Crowman
Yes, Shale is slow, but other than the final boss fight, he is very useful. Another tip for all players. Upgrade your mage to have the following spells:

1). Spell Might.
2). Blizzard.
3). Tempest.

I've read that some combo takes place if you fire these three in the same order. Very useful spells, especially the second one. Upgrade cold attacks first as almost all darkspawn are weakest against cold attacks.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
IMO, choose mage if you want to maintain some distance and kill enemies at slow speed and if you have some strong rogues in the front fighting.. bye bye xp.. you won't get much of xp. That rouges will take all the things. Even me as a human warrior.. After i bring down that health bar to 1% that dirty rogue will give a deadly blow and take all the XP(ofcouse you can change this in tactics menu.. but you will loose 1 tactic slot just to make him stop fighting.. that is odd ;).

If you want to take out the enemies in the old school style.. go with human rogue or warrior.

ashwamedh

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, thi sis my first post. I have played some MMOs with well...decent graphics (nothing great) but my all time fav has been the total war series.

Currently though the game that has me hooked is a very nationalistic game...called eRepublik. Involved in a battle against Iran and well...we r pretty badly ermmm..in trouble, cos our population is v low. Looking fo rguys to come an djoin up. It is a browser based game so well, doe snot have graphics as such but is really absorbing once u get through the initial boring week and days. eh, India has about 150 real players versus 8000 of iran!! and well USA has 25000 and Poland has 45000!
I do hope u guys will join in...give it a try, maybe u might like it :) cheers mateys...and yea Total War ALWAYS rocks!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Just finished Borderlands, took about 27hrs, now playing the zombie island of Dr. Ned DLC, there's still playthrough 2 and 2.5 to complete.

tkin

Back to school!!
i have heard that nr ned is kind of boring.you dont get any vehicle there.
Yes, its boring, actually its a basic zombie shooter, hordes of zombies are thrown at you, and although I've selected 1st playthrough from the menu the game loads the 2nd playthrough for the DLC(must be some kind of bug), good thing that zombies don't have guns, bad thing is that they pop out from ground, fall from trees above and are deadly at close range(already dies once in 20mins), and theres literally hundreds zombies thrown at the player, I think I already killed more than 200 in half hr, the gameplay tactics are changed too, now most of the time zombies tend to ambush you, most zombies spit some goo on you that paralyzes you for 5 secs, more than enough time for others to close in, its simply boring, I think I'll play this one Co-op only.

And one more thing, I'm really missing a torchlight here, humanity is colonizing distant planets, making alien weapons but they can't make a damn light, wow.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Here are the DLCs...
the Stone Prisoner, Warden's Keep, Blood Dragon Armor are the DLCs all are free download by a code in the game's disk.
Return to Ostagar was announced.. It is going to get released soon.

Now.. A direct answer for your previous question...

The weapons made with Dragon bone will deal the highest damage.. followed by..silverite, redsteel, steel, greyiron and iron.
If you have chance to wear a battle axe made of dragon bone... it the most damage dealing weapon

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ash,Yew is only used in bows(cross bows and long bows) and it is a medium strength material.

Veridium... I forgot to mention about this.. veridium too is a medium strength metal.

Apply mods to your weapons like.. poisoning it, using gold rust, etc. This will temporarily increase the damage and will give a great helping hand while fighting with mini bosses like Ogre.

@vamsi_krishna:- i've got a lots of magic ruins with which you can enchant weapons but i don't know how to use them. I have about 20-30 ruins and all are useless because i don't know how to use them.

quan chi

mortal kombat
the second dlc of borderlands is out its called 'Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot'

if you have steam version then you can get it through steam.

*media.gamerevolution.com/images/games/pc/borderlands-underdome/borderlands-underdome_001.jpg
*media.gamerevolution.com/images/games/pc/borderlands-underdome/borderlands-underdome_002.jpg

screenshots are from gamerevolutions.com

more information can be found here.click here.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^What's 'at?

@quan: How was shootin' at ye, know what I mean? :D

Darn! Should I get Dragon Age? It seems interestin'. Can we not have the "rituals"?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
*www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/16806/16806.jpg recognize tis?
*www.dignews.com/legacy/screenshots/dragon_age_origin_20.jpg

IT ROCKS! DAO

tkin

Back to school!!
Finished Borderlands, zombie island and all, now off to play playthrough 2, waiting eagerly for dark void, dark sector almost finished.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^It's this Monday, ainnit? I & constantine went ga-ga over it. I wonder where Social and constantine are?

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/113.jpg
WATCHER!!

tkin

Back to school!!
^It's this Monday, ainnit? I & constantine went ga-ga over it. I wonder where Social and constantine are?

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/113.jpg
WATCHER!!
Yeah, now to save up some cash to buy this, wonder what the price will be?? Capcom games have really high prices, remember RE5? If the prices are that high them I'll have to acquire this by other means ;-), my dad would kill me if I spent over 1.5k for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom