Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Same for me , usually play most of games except RPG & RTS and with PS3 with me there is a backlog of games which is being created

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Can anyone beat this.

*ui07.gamespot.com/1542/games15.png

Completed God of War E3 2009 demo. I don't know if its just me but after playing the gow3 demo i didn't feel anything special or extraordinary. In face dante's inferno demo was much more fun and brutal.

Anyway i was online on psn from about 10:30 am in morning till now. Played as much multiplayer as i could in U2 and NGS2. I must say it was a very addictive experience. Tried every type of multiplayer games available. Now at the mission "Train Wrecked" in U2.

In PC again continued DA:O from where i left it last time. Killed the broodmother, Darkspawn Forge Master and found Branka.

Tried to play some co-op in Borderlands and a new update was available, i gotta R1pp3d version so was unable to update it, so i left it again.

In Fallout 3, finished the main missions of Point Lookout and headed back to the Wasteland, got the side mission "the amazing aqua cura", collected the vengeance from death claw sanctuary . Only the sneak and melee bobblehead remaining.

At level 30 in DiRT 2.

@ all PS3 and Uncharted 2 owners, let's kick some arse tonight. Anybody up for a Co-Op campaign or deathmatch? We've got Dinjo, Jojo, Max, me and I guess some other guys too!

So, anyone interested?

tkin

Back to school!!
Completed God of War E3 2009 demo. I don't know if its just me but after playing the gow3 demo i didn't feel anything special or extraordinary. In face dante's inferno demo was much more fun and brutal.

Anyway i was online on psn from about 10:30 am in morning till now. Played as much multiplayer as i could in U2 and NGS2. I must say it was a very addictive experience. Tried every type of multiplayer games available. Now at the mission "Train Wrecked" in U2.

In PC again continued DA:O from where i left it last time. Killed the broodmother, Darkspawn Forge Master and found Branka.

Tried to play some co-op in Borderlands and a new update was available, i gotta R1pp3d version so was unable to update it, so i left it again.

In Fallout 3, finished the main missions of Point Lookout and headed back to the Wasteland, got the side mission "the amazing aqua cura", collected the vengeance from death claw sanctuary . Only the sneak and melee bobblehead remaining.

At level 30 in DiRT 2.
When getting the Vengeance did you took the ripper too? Its near some corpses in that large cave.

Dirt 2 is getting a bit boring, I've finished most of the tournaments now, game is designed well but the no. of cars(about 50 I think) are far too less, also no car customization option kinda sucks, and trees are poorly rendered, too much bloom(kinda hurts my eyes), wish there was GT5 or Forza on PC. I still don't get the excitement like when being chased by Police in NFS:MW, that game had me engaged till the last race, and from then every racing game I play(except Burnout Paradise) loses its charm after about 50-60 races(even worst for nfs prostreet and undercover)
Why can't EA make another MW?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is your Karma bad? Because, if it is good, then there is no need to go to Paradise Falls.

Nope. It's just too high :p

I've only lost a little bit karma by stealing a steam gauge assembly from a ghoul and when I put that slave collar on a lady in tenpenny tower.

Other than that I've only gained karmas so far :p

Krow

Crowman
Completed Arkham Asylum. Pretty good game. Great playing time for story mode considering that it is an action adventure type game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@quan: The Phuc! Awesome! Lucky b*stard. MW2's graphics are great. Why does people hate MW2? I love the story 'cause it gives me the action that FPS games should give, great graphics, great weapons, the reloadin' animatons and most-of-all the 3rd Person's animations are better than The Saboteur! Awesome! MW2 Multiplayer will last forever.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Your cries are of waste.. Pandemic studio is officially closed. All hail EA for that. And.. I don't know if it is you or something.. comparing a FPS which has optional TPS view with a full time TPS game??? Amazing.. rock on!!!

*i16.piczo.com/view/2/5/c/h/x/h/v/4/h/l/q/1/img/t148564969_77061_3.gif

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi: Ye didn't understand, budd. The animations of TPS view of MW2 is better than The Saboteur. Who the hell said I'm comparin' the whole game to The Saboteur, huh? BTW, awesome monkey!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I haven't played mw2 in TP view.. So, i don't know about that. But except some issues of clipping and collision detection.. the saboteur's animations are not that bad.

Who knows.. IW could have motion captured from amazing gun slingers!

A doubt of mine.. are animations in MW2 superior than crysis?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi: Hell no! Nothin' beats Crysis. Superb plot, out o' the world graphics, great customization of weapons and everythin', awesome!

@quan: Phucin' funny! :rofl: I think, they had some deal. :D Awesome, IW!

Last edited:
I tried Co-op this morning. seams like when you go in this procedure steam supports it
Cod MW2 multiplayer>main menu>spec-ops.
Hey quan_chi lets try it out now. i'm online. What do ya say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom