Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin halo 3 might come as all the previous halo titles have.

though its not confirmed but i read somewhere microsoft is working and adding many new elements for the pc version.:D
Right, reality is hard to accept, but its the truth, no HALO 3 for PC, or GOW 2 as a matter, I've been waiting for too long, and I'm bored.

quan chi

mortal kombat
that is microsoft's speciality:grin: when you have lost interest in it they then release it.halo2 was released after 3 years when people have lost interest in it.:D

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
hey serious sam seems quite nice.i think co-op would be better for this kind.:grin:

*i50.tinypic.com/s3lpb5.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/eu4n5v.jpg

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
allright guys finished halo2.now i have no doubt that why halo is such a popular title of microsoft.it indeed is a fantastic game.

to those who have not played it.well guys though this game might not be as exciting as mw2.but it is no less either!
it also have some exciting levels.
i wont give the complete description of this game.but it really is a distinguished game.

In halo2 you not only play from master chiefs perspective but also from his enemy's(the arbiter) perspective.:D

you can also do many things in the game.

it also holds a twisting point in the story like mw2.:D
the game's music,story presentation and cinematics were amazing.

the ending justified the need of halo3.now i understood why it is said finish the fight in halo3.:D

great work by bungie studio!!

in short i will say just try it!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Make sure you collect a bobble head. :p

Thanks dude but i gave the bottles and used the black widow perk to make him find quantams for me :cool:. Anyway that way i would not have earned the Nuke Granade Schematics. Made the Rock-it luncher by buying schematics from Crazy would gang and got it 10% improved by collecting the same schematics from Vault 101 behind a picture safe on the wall by doing the mission Trouble Up Homefront. I'll now help Threedogs with the satellite disk mission because i skipped it last time with speech skills.
And got the Broken Steel Dlc, please tell me will i b able to continue the game after i finish project purity by deciding not to die for the wasteland.

Yup, I got it :p

Do have the Comprehension perk? With it every skill book you read it gives 2 points, i just stored my books in my house till I got the perk. Really helps.

Take the bobblehead in the corner of the top floor in bethesda east ruins(increases lockpick by 10 points). There's two raiders who spawn every 3 days in the ruins(one on the broken building to the left and one on the bridge connecting the two bethesda ruins) who carry a sniper rifle, nice source of sniper rifles.

Before fast traveling to regulator HQ make sure to save game, everytime 3-4 enemies are spawned there(includes radscorpins-all varieties, deathclaw, guardian bots) and due to a game bug some may spawn inside the regulator HQ and may kill all of them, happened twice to me.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I have not taken that perk.

I save the game every now and then so there no chance of mistake :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Dante's Inferno Demo. OMG! This game is going to be a killer title for next year. I haven't tried the PS3 demo, but the 360 one looked visually beautiful and ran at constant 60 frames per second. I love the whole presentation of this game and the boss fights. The demo just begged to have more content in it. I upgraded a few moves and there were tons more that I could see.

So is it a God of War clone? Well, if you consider the gameplay mechanics, then yes, it is. The QTE, the health meter, mana meter, abilities, health stones and heck it has even lifted God of War's Rage mode, where your attack speed almost doubles and you take no damage. So in an essence, it has the same touch as God of War.

But what makes this game worthwhile is it's visual art style. The environment around you makes you actually show what hell would look like. The storyline too is good, which is originally taken from the Italian poem, Diving Comedy. Graphics are stunning and lighting effects add a great deal of realism to it. The execution styles are extremely brutal. If you thought God of War had nudity, then wait till you see this game. You'll find Beatrice topless throughout the demo. The cut-scene quality is top-notch with a mix of CGI and comic style blending.

The audio again has the God of War feeling attached to it. With high choir vocals and dark tunes.

So overall, the demo impressions are extremely high. I now have high expectations with the game. Hope the final games manages to surpass it.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! Batman's greater than Assassin's Creed II? GameTrailers have given Batman the Best Action/Adventure Game! What's so great 'bout Batman? Tell me people. I'm askin' for those who have played both.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Have you guys seen the BC2 gameplay? It's so Phucin' realistic! The runnin' animations so great. Gotta buy a DX11 card to play this game. EA!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Have you guys seen the BC2 gameplay? It's so Phucin' realistic! The runnin' animations so great. Gotta buy a DX11 card to play this game. EA!!!
Something tells me like Dirt 2 and Crysis, BBC2 will look just same in DX9 as in DX10/11 except maybe a few cloth effects(like physx) and better water ripples, the only DX11 feature in it will probably be Tesselation and honestly it doesn't look so good, for ex- round objects in crysis(in DX9) looks way smoother than stalker c.o.p in DX11 mode(ugly game, graphics looks way too outdated) or car headlights in dirt 2(game has nice graphics, a notch better than Grid but not anything near crysis).
Like DX10, dx11 looks also like a gimmick and since games are mainly designed with consoles in mind(geforce6/7 series hw equivalent) so till 2012(or until next gen consoles come out) DX9 will still prevail.

The only reason anyone should consider buying a DX11 GPU is just due to their massive processing power at low price, ex- HD5850 is currently faster than GTX285 and is a lot cheaper, likewise fermi(with 448 Sps as rumoured) should be equivalent to HD5870 and fermi 384SPs is what I'm looking for, it should be 2x faster than GTX260 and probably play any games @ 1920x1080 with 4x+ AA(incl Crysis).

So stick to your DX9 card for now, I won't recommend buying a DX11 GPU till I see a game which:
1.Looks as good as crysis.
2.Taxes my PC like crysis.
3.Most importantly- Looks way better in DX11 mode than in DX9.

By the look of things that day is far far away(best case 2010- crysis 2, worst case 2011-12)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Ye'r right. Crysis all the way! Awesome job, Crytek! Simply awesome! Yeah, maybe Crysis 2'll beat Crysis in terms of graphics. DX11 will be good when PS4 an' X720 arrives by then there'll be DX12 and again those consoles will be a generation low. 2012's nowhere near. As you said, the headlights in DiRT 2 [DX9] are poorly done. Hell! SHIFT has better shape than DiRT 2! As I said, I'm not into HD gamin' and moreover AA doesn't do great in Crysis. It looks same as AA enabled albeit a little jagged, but nowhere near GTA IV or The Saboteur, know what I mean? I might get an X360 tomorrow! I MIGHT.

Completed Oasis in Fallout 3. Went to search for it NW of Paradise Falls, discovered a radio tower instead, activated it, near it was a wasteland merchant with whom i talked a little, looked like he was drunk or something, after i activated the radio station i saw him dead, looted his corpse, found a note, got the location of Oasis and completed the quest.

NGS2[no progress made]
Uncharted 2[no progress, God like GFX]

PC FTW Anyway

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

And DiRT 2 [at lvl 21, the best racing i've played this year]

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
*media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1353/1165288684.jpg

The screenies you post is very plasent to look at :p

But the only catch is most of time you don't mention which game's screen-shot you've posted. So it's a bit difficult to know what game's screenshot you are posting. Do post the name of the game along with the screenshot buddy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom