Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
@quan chi:-- is your fallout3 problem solved. :confused:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
BTW guys where can i get some fallout 3 mods and unofficial updates?

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^dude please read my previous posts.:D havent installed it yet.but after installing 178.24 drivers i cant access the controll panel.

^^dude please read my previous posts. havent installed it yet.but after installing 178.24 drivers i cant access the controll panel.
Oh yaa! I saw those posts. Seems to me like the installer did not add the driver cntrl panel option but corrupted the control panel it self. Some simple suggestions:-

1)Un-install it.
2)Try system restore.
3)Install it again.
4)Install a new one this should remove the old one and fix the CP.
If all in vain try the FATAL OPTION (X). Backup everything you need and then SYS FORMAT
Posted again:
OR ELSE use option (Y) uninstall it and then go to command prompt and type:- "sfc/scannow". Make sure you have the win os installation CD. This is a angelic method to solve corrupted os files.:)

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Assassin's Creed II is out. Whoopie! Been waiting for this game for quite some time now. Now to check out how Ezio fares compared to Altair.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I can't even wait to see the reaction of NVIDIAgeek :grin:

I am playing COD4 now. It will be a nice warmup before i play MW2. I heard that it's single player campaign is very short like the original one. Any one here played it?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I am playing COD4 now. It will be a nice warmup before i play MW2. I heard that it's single player campaign is very short like the original one. Any one here played it?
I'm installing it right now. I think DavidBoon completed it out here. My brother completed it on the 360 and yes, the SP campaign is indeed short in length.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Ethan - Darn! Now ye'r makin' me irresistible with ACII! Everyone's finishin' MW2, but Im gettin' that on Dec. :(. Phucin' sh*t! One last time, EZIO!!! ALTAIR!!!
Sh*t! I can't get that. Boohoo! :cry:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Which's a better Nanosuit?

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/nanosuit_and_nanosuit2_incrysis_dot.jpg

For me Nanosuit 2 FTW! I think in Crysis 2 we'll be playin' someone who's fat, eh :D.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
for da PC?? :-?
X360. The PC release is in March next year, so don't think we're going to see that game any time soon.

Currently playing Modern Warfare 2. It was an awesome decision to wait for the PC version. The graphics are jaw-dropping @1080p with uber-smooth frame rates. The game is so much fun and it's totally like a movie experience. The 360 version seemed to be running on 1024x768 resolution and it didn't match up to my expectations. Now I can clearly see the difference why PC version triumph.

sam_1710

Youngling
X360. The PC release is in March next year, so don't think we're going to see that game any time soon.

Currently playing Modern Warfare 2. It was an awesome decision to wait for the PC version. The graphics are jaw-dropping @1080p with uber-smooth frame rates. The game is so much fun and it's totally like a movie experience. The 360 version seemed to be running on 1024x768 resolution and it didn't match up to my expectations. Now I can clearly see the difference why PC version triumph.

omg.. 5 more months for the PC version!! :-( :-x

^try to keep up with the release dates.

Shift Update:- Reached Tier 2. now at 46 stars. Game is better than prostreet.
Posted again:
Which's a better Nanosuit?
Suit 4. Why did crytek make a fat nanosuit? It will totally ruin the games respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom