Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
@For people who think CODMW2 is short:---If you think that the campaign is short, then you might want to turn on the difficulty to HARD or above normal. This will not only add a few more hrs to the gameplay and will give you much more fun and satisfaction after you complete the game. This is how i get through. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@raj - You're right, the games you mentioned apart from GT5, are THE best games for me, with Fallout 3 as well.

@damn - Yeah, TPTB, eh? :D I'll get legit copies of Crysis 2 and ACII like I did for it's predecessors :wink:.

@vamsi - Yeah, you're right. I felt exactly as you told when I played Bionic Commando [not a FPS game though]. I was eager to finish and see how the endin' was [& it sucks for me! :mad:]. That's right, FPS have more replayability, one great example bein' the all-famous Crysis! With mods that give another 2 or so hours is awesome! Nomad FTW!! I'm darn addicted to this awesome game from Crytek, superb!

Anyone up for Crysis Multiplayer? It's better than shootin' zombies with ultra gore, for me. Surely everyone has Crysis, right? It works greatly with Hamachi as well. So........

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ At the end of the day.. Shooting zombies and Shooting North Koreans will make no difference. All we are doing is for fun. You will find fun in shooting North Koreans, some of us(incl. me) are interested in Shotting Zombies and some are interested in shooting stars. :grin:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^So, nobody's interested in Crysis Multiplayer, huh? :( BTW, I'm ready for some L4D-in' tomorrow at 2 PM. Anybody up for zombie shootin' at noon, atleast?

ajaybc

Youngling
ME REALLY ADDICTED TO COD MW2.
Just completed that mission on ice with cpt.SOAP.
Only one word "AWESOME".
I now understand how nvidiageek felt when he played Crysis.

Graphics is superb.Thanks to the engine I can play play on highest settings at 1440X900 with 2X anti aliasing.

*img141.imageshack.us/img141/1866/iw4sp2009111322122007.jpg

*img697.imageshack.us/img697/2273/iw4sp2009111322130262.jpg

*img697.imageshack.us/img697/5741/iw4sp2009111322173897.jpg

*img402.imageshack.us/img402/9246/iw4sp2009111322334500.jpg

For the first time in COD series we get to drive some thing.COOL!!!...

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Anyone here played Death To Spies: Moment of Truth? Heard the game was really tough, since LP all games I played was too easy, might look into it.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
ME REALLY ADDICTED TO COD MW2.
Just completed that mission on ice with cpt.SOAP.
Only one word "AWESOME".
I now understand how nvidiageek felt when he played Crysis.

Graphics is superb.Thanks to the engine I can play play on highest settings at 1440X900 with 2X anti aliasing.

*img141.imageshack.us/img141/1866/iw4sp2009111322122007.jpg

*img697.imageshack.us/img697/2273/iw4sp2009111322130262.jpg

*img697.imageshack.us/img697/5741/iw4sp2009111322173897.jpg

*img402.imageshack.us/img402/9246/iw4sp2009111322334500.jpg

For the first time in COD series we get to drive some thing.COOL!!!...

You are on 8600gt right?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just Installed Batman Arkham Assylum. Will give it a try after sometime. BTW, guys can I play it with a KB and mouse without any hitch aor I need to use the gamepad all the time - just curious to know.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just Installed Batman Arkham Assylum. Will give it a try after sometime. BTW, guys can I play it with a KB and mouse without any hitch aor I need to use the gamepad all the time - just curious to know.

It can be played with a KB&M combination. But I think Playing with a controller will be a good option if you have one. It is not the case only with B:AA but for any Action Adventure game. If you don't have one..No problem at all.:smile:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Mordern Warfare 2! Awesome! One of the very few new games which didn't bore me after 15mins.

And who said MW is short ? First playthrough took me 7hrs and I have played it through 18 times :D. I will do the same with MW2 :D. Just finished the airport mission. Great game.

quan chi

mortal kombat
If memory serves, you don't "drive" the tank. It's AI controlled and you just blast your way through the stuff. Here you can manually control the snow mobile.
no i still think you can drive the tank.*www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrpQnZPq48&feature=related

cos it is the level where i was stuck.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
In CoD: WaW, ye can drive the tank. Modern Warfare 2, here I come! Probably later 'cause I'm havin' 256 Kbps, Phuc! :evil:

@Sun - Darn! No, no, noooo! EZIO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom