Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidboon

In the zone
completed modern warfare 2 , i think the story was too short anyways now moving on to the multiplayer .
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
What's the price? I have 1.5k, need more???
I got it for rs 1300 . might be cheaper elsewhere.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed 'Bone Head's Theft' mission in Borderlands with Sunny's help. We both co-op'd his ass. Actually Sunny overpowered him using his heavy punches (Beserker). I was more of a Sniper support (Soldier), but still manager to get a few critical headshots. Now we have vehicles to ride, but unfortunately they handle like sh*t.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I am now having chaos version of Boarderlands. But I am not able to hear any music and lot of dialogs. Is that a ripped one? The title says fullrip!!! :confused:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo, mods may delete such posts, PM's the way :wink:. Darn! I got L4D, should I get Borderlands? Is it great?

Got so many great games this year & next year. What to do!? :-?

Mafia II
ACII
The Saboteur
RDR
MP3
SPCell: Conviction and darn!
Crysis 2!

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
quan chi deletes a lot of his own posts! :x
shang tsung made them disappear.:( as they were against the rules of mortal kombat.

anyways modern warfare2 and dirt are hands down winner.

i dont know why they give so much stress to consoles when cod is best played on pc.most of the youtube videos is flooded with consoles revew.:-x

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
coz.. console owners buy more copies than pc owners. And pc users will take time as they have to 'get' it. Wait a week and witness the flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom