asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@D.G.Man:
Can you post screen shots, with Physx = OFF and Physx = ON. (Same ones for
both sets).

I want to see the difference...!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@damn - GTA IV doesn't use PhysX, neither does RF: G. AFAIK, Batman: Arkham Asylum's the only latest game [awesome game] that uses PhysX greatly.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Physx

dude dont worry about physx.the above screenshots dosent show them correctly.

actually physx is the real simulation of environmental objects.the wrinkling of your charecters clothes.

the breaking of the floor tiles when any charecter collides with it.etc etc.

here is a video
*www.google.co.in/url?q=*www.youtub...hgIwAA&usg=AFQjCNHpYePXvKzH656BDjrk-YXaXy3rMw

physx for you will be handled by your cpu.and its a dam intensive process.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@damn - GTA IV doesn't use PhysX, neither does RF: G. AFAIK, Batman: Arkham Asylum's the only latest game [awesome game] that uses PhysX greatly.

Don't be a kid nvidia! physics are applied to almost every recent game. physics will include collision detection, ragdoll physics, etc. What will happen if the physics are not applied to the game?? Well, you player will not stand on earth he will be there in the space especially when he makes a jump. Bullets won't affect you and neither your opponent, cars will be damage proof and collision proof too. Funny isn't it :grin:

B:AA uses the nvidia's Physics engine named as Ageia physX engine. But as Ageia is now owned by Nvidia, they named it as PhysX by nvidia. It just intensifies the physics in the game. Mirrors edge is rather a kick ass example for this rather than B:AA.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think 5.X GB is the smallest you can find on the Internet.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Yes, we can play using Hamchi. There's a patch for the 'ahem' version that allows us to play online. What about tomorrow?

Why can't we play now if we can play it now. Come in to yahooM ~snip~[at]yahoo.co.in is my id.

Last edited:
^
I'd suggest you remove that ID form there. You should've PMed me you ID. Posting your contact address in public web pages ain't a good idea.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@D.G.Man:
Can you post screen shots, with Physx = OFF and Physx = ON. (Same ones for
both sets).

I n some games i can shut down the physx - but in other games it is controlled the game

in the 2007 the physx came in to main stream almost all games are optimized with physx from 2007 games

@nvidia geek

all games from 2007 , uses Nvidia physx - games like Ghost recon uses Ageia physx (which is dump one)
Posted again:
^Yo come online in GRID, man. Please.

are online in GRID ??

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
thanks tkin.but that tutorial is not helpful for me.i cant find any .inf file there.:(

btw reinstalled the 191 drivers now i can acces the controll panel.then why dosent 178.24 gives access.
This is why: When you uninstalled the 191 drivers and used driver sweeper even then some files were left behind, some registry files related to nVidia CPL, now according to registry you have NVCPL V191 installed with new features(eg- AO, PhysX support from CPL) while you have 178 installed, so some API calls are invalid, so the software crashes, this is a widespread problem with nVidia CPL, mostly in Vista/7 systems, sorry but I guess you're stuck with 191.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom