Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah! I'll play that once again! See, some'n's happenin' to me when I think of that game :D. Which's better, people? ArmA II or OF2? I'll try to get all the games now & when I have a perfect OS, it's heaven unleashed on Earth :lol:.

thanks man !!!!!! i also bought wolftenstein. can you tell me how is this game .is it a good fps or average fps
The game is an awesome fps. I'm playing on hard mode and it feels like normal mode. You get supernatural powers, buy weapon & power upgrades in black markets, it has a free roam type environment(but not totally) coz you get to visit safe houses where you get missions. And the supernatural germans are a pleasure to kill. And moreover there are bosses at almost every mission in the game. You unlock your supernatural powers by collecting crystals which you will automatically find during missions.And not to mension the sci-fi weapons like flamer, tesla gun, particle luncher, etc. And you can also attach silencers to certain weapons. Stealth is not possible all throughout the game but some perticular areas are really fun. Defeating every boss with a unique techinque. You can use you collect intels(unlocks weapon upgrades), gold bags(use for buying upgrades), and tombs of power(for upgrading powers), etc. You can also sell back your upgrades if you are short on gold. The story is good but not the best. The gameplay rocks.

Davidboon

In the zone
playing borderlands , the game has a awesome gameplay . Right now i am on level 8 and the multiplayer doesn't even require a legit game !

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Perfect OS? Windows 7???

BTW, Going with Burnout Paradise City. Every thing is open.. it is making me a bit over whelmed. But it is good.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Vista. BTW, installed CoD4 after a long, long time. Darn, that game's so superb! Ahh! Sh*t! Can't wait for MW2!! CoD4's awesome!!

saddy

Broken In
had been playing BATMAN AA . wow WHAT a game !!!!!!! completely 31 %. yesterday had been playing it whole night until 3 pm !!!!!!!!! phew installed wolfestine today morning and
nfs shift !!!! check these out

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50672_vjdfb/shift_2009_10_20_19_50_08.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50673_rmg4j/Wolf2_2009_10_30_23_06_21.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50674_x76ci/Wolf2_2009_10_30_23_03_55.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50675_5hcue/shift_2009_10_19_12_23_45.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50676_qaetu/Wolf2_2009_10_30_22_49_35.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50677_vshgo/Wolf2_2009_10_30_23_12_47.jpg

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
oblivion.bethesda really makes wonderful games.after capcom i like this one.

till now i have only played two games from it and both were amazing.
call of ctulhu was the first.
oblivion seems more interesting now.

though it is a rpg but i think its well enough to challenge even a good tp action adventure game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! CoD4's really awesome! Awesome work, IW! Ahh... MW2.....
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Assassin's Creed II!!

Last edited:

fieldgunner

Broken In
Batman:AA...got it! My local Music Planet guy was getting sick of me asking for it...

Plugged my PC to my HDTV to play...:D

So far...it's definitely among the best games I've EVER played. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom