Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
@ vamsi_krishna and jojothedragon - I can download it. Just checked the link.
It's not working in opera, the download request is not proceeding but works in perfectly IE8 :p

Hostforfood is not working

Try this link ( valid for 24 hours though ) :p
*download930.mediafire.com/typhsybmam9g/e0mhyv2ijzd/SaveData.rar

BTW, got a new file hosting site and uploaded on it anyway :p
*www23.zippyshare.com/v/47309778/file.html

qunan chi - I've completed the game in normal mode.
Currently playing as ADA ( the mission where LEOn 1st enetred the village after opening a gate ) :p

The game is going to reside some more time and will play this game with different difficulty modes and with as less waepons just for challange and fun of course :p

BTW, quan chi - and Ehan - thanks again :p

@ tkin - Nice screen shots. reminds me the of the game GRAW :p
Yes, same gameplay, but a bit slower, ex-switching weapons take 5 secs as your character unzips bag/strap, change weapon and put the strap back in, crouching takes 5 secs to do, so is proning, enemy AI is not so great etc etc.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, I love that kinda "realism"! I think OF2's my kinda FPS. Awesome! I'll try. I'm very good at waitin'! :D Is it visible, all that strapin' thingy?

tkin

Back to school!!
^Yeah, I love that kinda "realism"! I think OF2's my kinda FPS. Awesome! I'll try. I'm very good at waitin'! :D Is it visible, all that strapin' thingy?
On your team mates, yes, but not on you, you just hear a zipping sound. And yes, game's very realistic, if you get seriously wounded, you'll lose blood, and will die unless you patch yourself up, don't worry its unlimited but need to stay still to apply patch, if your teammates are hit tell your medic to patch em, its so realistic that they(medic and injured) will go away from fight, take cover and medic applies patch. Night-time looks good, and when crouching the head bobs sideways like real, yes too realistic for me. Also note that enemies can perform headshots(one shot kill) like you.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, baby! THIS IS my game! Darn! I can't see zippin' 'round myself. But the details of the "zippin'" of teammates are awesome, right? I love games that last longer. Like Far Cry 2, Assassin's Creed & Crysis! [For it's replayability] Awesome!

tkin

Back to school!!
^Yeah, baby! THIS IS my game! Darn! I can't see zippin' 'round myself. But the details of the "zippin'" of teammates are awesome, right? I love games that last longer. Like Far Cry 2, Assassin's Creed & Crysis! [For it's replayability] Awesome!
But you need to order them to change weapons(a bit later on) to see the effect, the game's more like a strategy game than FPS.

quan chi

mortal kombat
oblivion i must admit the game is amazing.

i love bethesda softworks.i still could not forget the call of cthulhu.

quan chi

mortal kombat
beautiful winter in cloud Ruler Temple.morning 7.25am.

*inlinethumb05.webshots.com/46020/2951951410105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb12.webshots.com/40267/2373766870105451885S425x425Q85.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
beautiful winter in cloud Ruler Temple.morning 7.25am.

*inlinethumb05.webshots.com/46020/2951951410105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb12.webshots.com/40267/2373766870105451885S425x425Q85.jpg
Are you using any texture mods? Without them oblivion pales in comparison to Fallout 3.

quan chi

mortal kombat
no dude no mods till now.i dont know what made you think that.because i havent tried fallout3 yet.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
Look at this.
*www.cinemablend.com/games/Twelve-New-Fallout-3-Screenshots-12584.html

well i dont know but oblivion uses excessive bloom and hdr.but it dosent messes the textures.
btw gone through that link.i dont find much difference.only the textures of fallout3 are more detailed.which is no doubt as it should because its a recent release. nothing more than that.:-?

no dude no mods till now.i dont know what made you think that.because i havent tried fallout3 yet.
Haven't tried Fallout 3 yet??? WTF are you waiting for?? Get it now or you will be missing a hell lot of an awesome game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Haven't tried Fallout 3 yet??? WTF are you waiting for?? Get it now or you will be missing a hell lot of an awesome game.
Cut him some slack. He's just starting out with the RPG genre. Let him get accustomed to the game mechanics and then he can try all your recommendations. :wink:

BTW anyone up for a co-op session in Borderlands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom