Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
PC maybe. Coz i heard that its MP is torally free. I think pc and x360 can play co-op together.
No you can't go cross-platform on this one. This game requires a GameSpy a/c and is no way connected to GFW.

I got this one for the PC. It look way better than the 360 version. I haven't started the game yet, as I'll play it later on. My top priority right now is to get GTA: Stories from Liberty City which just came out. Can't wait to play The Ballad of Gay Tony. Guys check out the base jumping and dance videos of this game. It's awesome. :-D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, all the cool things of GTA's back with The Ballad of G*y Tony :D. Sh*t! MW2's so near! I can't wait!!! Darn!! EZIO!! I think I need to go to a psychiatrist doc.! Darn! My mind's not stable when I think of ACII & MW2! PHUC!! BTW, darn! I've become one crazy sumb*tch!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Yeah, all the cool things of GTA's back with The Ballad of G*y Tony :D. Sh*t! MW2's so near! I can't wait!!! Darn!! EZIO!! I think I need to go to a psychiatrist doc.! Darn! My mind's not stable when I think of ACII & MW2! PHUC!! BTW, darn! I've become one crazy sumb*tch!

Darn Ezio!!! Phuc Nomad!!! Ditch Soap" MacTavish !!!!

Kratos,FTW :grin:

Last edited:
@nvidiageek, it's about time someone reports your. You're just spamming around the place. Look at your last few posts.
Don't be so hard on that kid. He just the type who can't controll to show his feelings in writing. But he really needs to controll his writings.

@nvidiageek:-- Give it a rest on your hype. Drink a glass of water and post like a normal persion here. just a friendly advise.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
No you can't go cross-platform on this one. This game requires a GameSpy a/c and is no way connected to GFW.

I got this one for the PC. It look way better than the 360 version. I haven't started the game yet, as I'll play it later on. My top priority right now is to get GTA: Stories from Liberty City which just came out. Can't wait to play The Ballad of Gay Tony. Guys check out the base jumping and dance videos of this game. It's awesome.

Thanks for informing. Its a good think though that GFW isn't phucking with this one.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@jojothedragon, LOL.. sunny always will be ready to ditch Nvidia.. And guess what!! Nvidia will be more than happy to take those ditches(He himself said that). I think they both know each other very well. That's why Sunny said in that way.

@jojothedragon, LOL.. sunny always will be ready to ditch Nvidia.. And guess what!! Nvidia will be more than happy to take those ditches(He himself said that). I think they both know each other very well. That's why Sunny said in that way.
OOOOh! Yes i read that. LOL. :-D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah! No probs. :D. Only these games make me do so. Darn! I ain't spammin'. BTW, hell's on me! No perfect OS! Can't get my hands on SHIFT!! :cry:

@nvidia No hard feelings buddy but you gotta act like a grown up. :D Are we good now?

Playing these games:
Uncharted 2[PS3] Finished the single player campaign...glued to multiplayer now.
Brutal Legend [Xbox 360] This game is epic! So freakin' unique.
GTA IV[PC] Hell yeah!

Will GTA: Stories from Liberty City include GTA IV+ expansions or only L&D and gay tony?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
BloodRayne 2 :p ( got it after 4 and a half years )
Brothers Arms Hell's Highway - Really a great one
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood - Game is kinda shabby as comapred with BIAHH

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@topgear - Yeah, BiA: HH's a movie with controllable "actors". Awesome storyline! No news of a new BiA, right? Currently addicted to: installin' Vista :D. Phucin' OS! :mad:

@Sun - No worries, mate :). This is the only forum I can share my sheer excitement with. Darn!

Can't wait for ACII & MW2. Installin' AC & MW right now! :))

Last edited:

saddy

Broken In
just bought BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM !!! yepppppppp !!!! been waiting for this game sine long time and today it available here By the looks and gameplay it a rock solid adrenaline pumping game
here r few screens got update them soon

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50627_u76oy/ShippingPC-BmGame_2009_10_29_15_35_40.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50628_zlh1t/ShippingPC-BmGame_2009_10_29_15_42_08.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50629_a450h/ShippingPC-BmGame_2009_10_29_15_45_56.jpg
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/50630_vdskt/ShippingPC-BmGame_2009_10_29_16_04_20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom