*i37.tinypic.com/2r2vtd3.jpg
*i34.tinypic.com/2yzbr0w.jpg
*i34.tinypic.com/2vdo6tt.jpg
*i36.tinypic.com/73m06c.jpg
*i35.tinypic.com/2h5oh9w.jpg

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Could you please resize those images or post thumbnails? It's really annoying for people not using Widescreen monitors as it spoils the page format.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^No. But there are tons of mods for it. I think it's the only game with so much mods. BTW, Happy Birthday, Social :).

strange it should have been.as you will travel so much in a waste land on foot.:D

Yup! Fallout 3 is one helluva game. But Don't think that it will be as short as Oblivion. The Game will last 130 hours. Add DLCs to it. And you can spend a year with that.

well oblivion is also huge.i have read it has millions of side quests and i have not even completed its main quest.:eek:

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
so howz the game ? can u post some screens . i heard that people are getting banned for playing the leaked version . is it true ?
How can you be safe while playing online with a pre-released game? You're virtually inviting yourself for a ban.

cyborg47

Technomancer
He didnt talk anything about playing online, did he?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Was playing gears of war all the day, in Act 5 rite now..will continue tomorrow! :D

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! "ROACH"!! You guys started talkin' 'bout MW2 & makin' me irresistible! Darn, I haven't even played RE5 :(. I'm too slow! I'll start to talk 'bout MW2 when ye guys have started talkin' 'bout ME2 or BioShock 2! Sh*t! I'm too, too slow :cry:. Ethan, ye'r one lucky guy!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@Nvidia, Come on grow up!!! Allwyn is a earning and self sufficient person. We are depending on our parents. Don't worry, we will play PURCHASED GAMES when we are at the age of allwyn bhai.(No offense to Allwyn bhai)

I'm playing just the singleplayer campaign of MW2. Not much into multiplayer except Uncharted 2 and Champions Online.
About the game, it's awesome and it's actually fun to play with the controller. Gameplay isn't any different from other CoD games but the graphics are a little more beefed up. No jaw-dropping stuff but good enough to keep me glued :D Can't say much about the story as I've played only for an hour.
Can't post the screenies as I'm playing the 360 version.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi - Neither can I dwnld fast :)D) nor get a legit copy :)().

@Sun - Darn! Which's havin' better graphics, MW2 or OF2? See tkin's screenies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
fallout3 has really a nice way of telling the story.and those slow motion action (vault view something like that).are really nice.
but roaming in the waste land is not that interesting.

*inlinethumb10.webshots.com/45961/2801264870105451885S200x200Q85.jpg*inlinethumb38.webshots.com/13477/2065168660105451885S200x200Q85.jpg
*inlinethumb07.webshots.com/44486/2423691010105451885S200x200Q85.jpg*inlinethumb53.webshots.com/44468/2946234270105451885S200x200Q85.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just completed Brothers in Arms hell's highway last morning........
Now it's time for Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood - Currently I'm inside the church :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom