Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Save the save file for me at this level. I will get the game soon. I want to play it again from here. Are you using a controller?

If I had not overwrite it yet and the size of save file is somewhat little I'll upload it for sure and yes I've used a controller :p

BTW, as far as I know RE4 saves it's all save data on a single file called something save.dat.

Update on RE4 :

Saw that cut scene where Saddler made ashley his minion. Leon throwed a small trcaker device behind her. Found that tracker and got on that cargo conatiner cage with that shitty looking monster. Got out from their ( after trying 2 times ) and killed that monster. Fought with Krauser ( Darn, It was a tough battle too ) and retrieved all three parts of that door. Headed back to a village where the chopper really helped a lot. After that leon tried to attack aida but she escaped ( a cutscene though :p ). The chopper blowed. Headed to a room and saved the game. Killed that ugly bio mutilated animal their. Climbed up and got out from that room. Killed lll those guys on ground floor and 1st floor including that machine gunner. Saved the game :p

BTW, Leon has got too much money but there is no trader on the map (heading to destination ) anymore . Where I should spend those ? :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
BTW, Leon has got too much money but there is no trader on the map (heading to destination ) anymore . Where I should spend those ? :p
You can't use it anywhere else. Wait till you find the merchant again and get a larger attache case with the money and fill some more fire power in it.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@All the people who commented on my PES review :-

I just wrote a brief review explaining my view of the game. I cant post screenies right now coz I am lethargic lol :D.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@tkin - Dude, you rock! Thank you very much. Awesome clear answers to my Qs. Thank you once again. Yeah, I meant, "will this DX10 card have no problems with DX11 OS?". But then again, I wrote that in midnight, so I was half asleep :D. This PC still has some grunt, eh? Thank you for ye'r patience.

With all these PES & FIFA things & form my cous., I'm thinkin' of gettin' a soccer game. PES 2010 or FIFA '10? I hate supportin' Japanese. And BTW, will the controls be too difficult for me? Keyboard.

EZIO! NOMAD! Darn!

Krow

Crowman
^That Jap thingy is BS. Get PES 2010. FIFA 10 sux acc to many here. I mean for the PC. No the controls are good enough, just configure them well. Take Psychosocial's help and configure them. :)

Davidboon

In the zone
The PC minimum system requirements have been released for Modern Warfare 2

OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+ processor or better supported

Memory: 512MB RAM (1GB for Windows Vista)

Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or better or ATI Radeon 1600XT or better

DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c

Hard Drive: 16GB of free hard drive space

Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity

Co-op/Multiplayer Hosting: To host Co-op or MP matches, a 2Ghz dual-core or better processor is recommended.

so theres no need to worry if you have a low end system :grin:

I'm gonna get it even after that stupid MP decisions from IW. Thought i'll be having all MP fun with one as i've never played cod mp but those stupid loons say no Dedicated servers.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah for sure. I've seen the video review. The animations are kinda, ye know. BTW, how's the first impression? Darn! No PS3 for me :cry:.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves are one of the very very few great games I've ever played. I've virtually given up on PC gaming now, at least for now. It's only Xbox 360 and PS3 now:D

Krow

Crowman
PC Gaming FTW. Nothing beats kbd+mouse for me. I hate the following consoles i have gamed on :

Box360 (M$ $ux)
PS3
PS2

Owned none, but gamed quite enough on these three and i still like PC. Suffering from chronic PCGamingobitis.

vamsi ping pong, pacman, dave, pocket tanks, road rash are the best games ever. Did I mention Doom? Wolf 3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom