Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
For some reason, am on the third Tier in Episode I: Racer. It's a great racing game with a good balance between track design and AI of the competition. Also, nice upgrade capabilities. Dated, but very playable.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@Ethan_Hunt- yea sure but one prob will it only install in c drive ? it says it requires 1.1 gig on c drive and i cant change tht !

damn!

@desibond - i played it at 1 every night ! f***in rocks at tht time! :)

@cyborg47 - spiderman based on prototype engine ? lol! might be remotely similar !
but the gore can never be implemented :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
which one to get among these first:

Fallout 3
CoJ: BiB
COD : WaW
Bioshock
GTA4
Left4Dead

Recent games that I liked most: Crysis, Prototype, DeadSpace

Get BiB and Fallout 3 both because CoJ will last a short time (I finished it in 5 hrs :D) and Fallout 3 will last a LOOOOONG time (believe me... atleast if you like RPGs)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
of course, I do like RPGs but no online multiplayer gaming :)

will finish DeadSpace by this weekend and will get BiB.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Constantine, As of my knowledge, Spiderman WoS is based on a tweaked Edition of Spiderman 3 engine.

Prototype is based on Titanium Engine.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Darn, tkin & Social made me install Fallout 3, that game also touched my heart :D. I'm comin' you ghoulies. Tell me, Social, some awesome mods. How's Oblivion? And....uh....zombies!? Currently playin' "Self-righteous sumb/*ch" Ray, you my man! Awesome games, CoJ and BiB. Ah! I feel like watchin' Sergio Leone western with Clint Eastwood. Awesome work, Techland and Ubi. "Alas, when thee comin' Ezio!?" saith Me :D

There aren't many FO3 mods out yet but I'd say that get the AlexScorpion's Sniping Gear Pack, Fallout 3 Re-Animated (its awesome), Mart's Mutant Mod, Mini Hideout (with some Katanas in it .. yay!) and Project Beauty ... wait, also get Fellout :D

Apart from this, some neccesities are Fallout Mod Manager and this little nifty utility called ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated. Also grab the Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch, FOSE (FallOut Script Extender) and the latest Fallout 3 patch (1.6).

:D

That's it. Ah yes... where to get them :-

Mods :- www.fallout3nexus.com

FOSE :- silverlock.org

Patch :- Google it damn it!

Mike84

Broken In
Just completed Dead Space.
Awesome game. :)

Now planning to start Crysis Warhead or Bioshock. Prototype, ghostbusters and sacred 2 are still getting downloaded. :(
I want to know one thing, i like stories in games a lot, and should i play Crysis Warhead without playing Crysis? I havn't got the working version with me now, so cant install it :(

So, out of the two, which one should i start? :)

Mike84

Broken In
Also please suggest a game for me: I like third person games. And should be something different from normal shooter games (though i love COD series :D).
I loved DMC 4, Lost Planet, Dead Space decently. Can you guys suggest me any similar game... (Already played POP and Tomb raider)
Was loving Fallout 3, but my system crashed after about 18 hrs in the game. (lost all files) Now not that much up for replaying all the way again. :( Might do it some other later time though.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Mike84 :- If you haven't ever played Crysis, then definitely play it before Warhead otherwise the plot will seem haywire. I would also suggest you to play Call of Jaurez and Call of Jaurez Bound in Blood. Also try out Stranglehold if you haven't!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Social - Thank you so much dude, you behemoth [rock]! So much good mods you suggested, made me think this' 2008! Installin' Spider-Man: WoS.

constantine

@Psychosocial- MMORPGs do suck! i'd disagree only if secret world was even remotely close to what the trailer portrays :)

@vamsikrishna919-Cool!

@vamsikrishna919- 3rd person i'd suggest Gears of war ! guess you wouldnt have played it considering the fact that you are playin crysis and dead space now!

@all - how come all you guys playin dead space now ? i waited for the game to come out . bought it the next day and finished it in 3 days! i just plain love the game!
nothin beats it !

@Ethan_Hunt- im getting 28-32 fps in resident evil 5 - at 1440*900 and all other settings at low. i guess thats playable. right ?

Mike84

Broken In
@vamsikrishna919 - That comment was for me. :D

@constantine - Thanks man... Really forgot i still had Gears of War.. :D Am gonna start it tonight.. :D .

@Psychosocial - Thanks. Am gonna uninstall warhead right-away. I started it, but really, i didnt understand why i was going through all that. Could understand that i had some super suite and had to fight in some tropical island like amidst a war.. :p Anyways.. am gonna start Gears of War now. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan_Hunt- yea sure but one prob will it only install in c drive ? it says it requires 1.1 gig on c drive and i cant change tht !

damn!
It doesn't require 1.1GB at all. The total install size is just 489MB. Not sure why they misinform the space requirement. Even I didn't have any space in my OS drive & had to uninstall FUEL to accommodate this.

@Ethan_Hunt- im getting 28-32 fps in resident evil 5 - at 1440*900 and all other settings at low. i guess thats playable. right ?
You should tell me that as you tested it on your system. ;-)

Ideally, it should be playable till 32fps. The slow frame rate isn't very noticeable in this game, at least not till 34fps.

constantine

@vamikrishnan- oops !

@mike84-warhead too small ! GOW took me 3 days playin bioshock simultaneously!(sorry couldnt resist ) :p . let me know how long you took.

yea the setup was screwed - said it needed 1 gig on c drive but didnt use it!

and -

- get 32 fps at 1440*900 - dx 9.0c-low settings - rating C
- get 30-40 fps at 1280*720 - dx 10.0-med settings-rating -B

i'll play at dx 10 ! this rocks! YEA RE5 rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom