Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people, temme some games that a computer with C2D 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM and a 9400 will pull out. I tried Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and it maxed out with 30+ FPS :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
started playing "Dead Space". it's a bit old game and I had shelved it for long as I was not able to play on my old rig earlier :)

opening is damn good. Only thing that I don't like is to first aim and then shoot the plasma gun :(

tkin

Back to school!!
playing Fallout 3 now a days
Did you finish it? This is a damn long game, 100hrs and still its not yet complete, still have to play with bad karma, gameplay is entirely different with it.

Any interesting game coming up? COJ-BiB is waaay to small, anyone interested in Section 8?

Hows ARMA 2, graphics sucks, but gameplay?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Hey people, temme some games that a computer with C2D 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM and a 9400 will pull out. I tried Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and it maxed out with 30+ FPS :D

Well, a friend of mine has the same config. It can pull anything except GTA IV and Crysis on medium settings and 1204X768 resolution with ease.

BTW, got GH: world Tour. Best Rythem game for the PC. Kicks the sorry ass of GH3 very hard. I would recommend any of the music freaks here to check it out.
I'm now addicted to "beat IT' by MJ in this game.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
playing Oblivion these days, Oblivion was one of the games which i was playing 2 years ago when I left gaming. :D
Playing Grid too.

Any mods for oblivion which can make it look better ?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@tarey :-

1) Qarl's Texture Pack :- *tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18498 (the best graphics mod!)

2) Grass enhancement for the OTP :- *tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6996

3) Enhanced facial textures :- *tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9534

4) Enhanced map :- *www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1950

5) Enhanced weather system :- *www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6730

These are the texture related mods that I personally use. Be sure to get OBMM (Oblivion Mod Manager) and the latest OBSE version. Other mods to consider are Exnem's Body Replacer, Elven weaponry, Midas magic, Ren's beauty pack and Obscuro's Oblivion Overhaul. Also get the unofficial Oblivion patch and ALSO the latest official patch.

Hope it helps :)

Okay, I am playing a heavily modded version of Fallout 3 currently :D.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
dead space - truly amazing!!!

has anyone tried the resident evil 5 benchmark yet ?

im dlin it now.

and how is bionic commando (too lazy to download 7 gig! waitin for rip )

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. Dead Space rocks. Finished level 1 easily but definitely is a bit scary (since I played it will all lights off at 11pm)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
which one to get among these first:

Fallout 3
CoJ: BiB
COD : WaW
Bioshock
GTA4
Left4Dead

Recent games that I liked most: Crysis, Prototype, DeadSpace

cyborg47

Technomancer
Finished portal recently...but have to say, the most creative game i've ever played after half life 2....now playing dead space(0which i scared to finish) , sims 3, call of juarez bound in blood (very engaging game)...didnt like prototype that much, heard that spiderman game is coming basing on the prototype engine, waiting for that..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn, tkin & Social made me install Fallout 3, that game also touched my heart :D. I'm comin' you ghoulies. Tell me, Social, some awesome mods. How's Oblivion? And....uh....zombies!? Currently playin' "Self-righteous sumb/*ch" Ray, you my man! Awesome games, CoJ and BiB. Ah! I feel like watchin' Sergio Leone western with Clint Eastwood. Awesome work, Techland and Ubi. "Alas, when thee comin' Ezio!?" saith Me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom