Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Completed GH: World Tour. Waiting for Prototype to arrive.

As i have a lot of time to kill. I'm now addicted to Traine, Gravity.

A doubt to ask, one of my friend has 9400gt. Train will lag in his system even at ultra low settings(merely 25-27fps). Where as, i can play it on 1024X768 and Medium settings with ultrasmooth 45-50Fps.

His config is c2d E7400, 2gb dynet ram,1GB 9400GT. My config is in my siggy. While he can run games like Crysis, GoW, Assassins' creed, Darksector with ease. Why this game is bothering him?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hey guys, Is Spider-Man: WoS like "that", y'know what I mean? The graphics!? Ultimate Spider-Man's better than WoS. Or is there any tweaks?? Please let me know guys, I love Spidey. Playin' WoS with CoJ [Awesome!] Any new games?? Phuc, this month's a drought! Darn! No good Western games if I complete CoJ & BiB, that's why I'm not playin' that :D. Red Dead Redemption, MW2, NFS: S & ACII, when y'all comin'? I really can't wait! :mad:

PHUC!!

Recently Completed Watchmen The End Is Nigh double player with my bro. Was a superb double player experience. Ethan you really weren't a lie about the game .

Now playing:-

Fuel
Fifa 09
Warcraft3 ROC
The Chronicles Of Riddick Dark Athena
Velvet Assassin
Beyond Good And Evil
AoE Asian Dynasties

Hey guys, Is Spider-Man: WoS like "that", y'know what I mean? The graphics!? Ultimate Spider-Man's better than WoS. Or is there any tweaks?? Please let me know guys, I love Spidey. Playin' WoS with CoJ [Awesome!] Any new games?? Phuc, this month's a drought! Darn! No good Western games if I complete CoJ & BiB, that's why I'm not playin' that :D. Red Dead Redemption, MW2, NFS: S & ACII, when y'all comin'? I really can't wait! :mad:

PHUC!!

If you love western games try The Gun. Its old but great and should put an end to "Phuc" for a while. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Been a long time, eh?? Good you came back. Anyway, I've tried GUN, but it's too old for me, you know what I mean?? CoJ & BiB're my things. YEAH!!

cyborg47

Technomancer
where can i adjust the graphic settings in FUEL...there are none in the display options...the game sucked, but wanted to give a try..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi - I'm a different kinda gamer. I play games that pleases my eyes, heart & mind :D. No spine-chillin' games, old b*st*rd games [no offense]. Awesome, WoS' awesome! Darn, my bad, that game raps!!

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@cyborg47-> prototype-gore+a little bionic commando= spiderman :p

@nvidiageek-please tell me you've played FEAR 2!

Someone please review bionic commando!! and y hasnt TPTB ripped the BC yet!!!!

Currently addicted to -Worms 2 ! (again) :)

When the phuc is RE5(PC) releasing ?

YEA beeyatches! Ninja Blade comin for PC!!!! :)

bippukt

In the zone
Currently addicted to the latest Prince of Persia. While it is very easy as compared to the Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, it is absolutely beautiful to look at. And the world is HUGE. The GTS 250 gives me the eye candy that I look for in such games :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Recently Completed Watchmen The End Is Nigh double player with my bro. Was a superb double player experience. Ethan you really weren't a lie about the game .
Yes indeed. I completed it with my brother as well. Co-op is always fun. I always picked Rorschach & my brother took on Night Owl. The last level was the best IMO. I wish the game was longer, but since it was an episodic content, that's fair enough. The second part of End is Nigh apparently releases this month.

cyborg47 said:
where can i adjust the graphic settings in FUEL...there are none in the display options...the game sucked, but wanted to give a try..
You need to execute the FUEL launcher file which lies within it's installed directory. It will have all your advanced display options.

constantine said:
When the is RE5(PC) releasing ?
September 14th in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom