Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

angie

At last the devil is here
yeah heard a lot about it.. Will give it a try once i get to college...

half life 2 rocks beyond imagination... Currently on level 8!!

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Finished X-Men Origines Wolverine , Trying for Trophies .

*card.mmos.com/psn/profile/go/d/godofwarmax/card.png

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently addicted to Ultimate Spider-Man. Ahem, which's a better game: True Crime: NYC or GTA IV?? Not just graphics, overall. Which's better??

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Call Of Duty 5 : World At War
Just completed playing this game....

*img140.imageshack.us/img140/793/shot0002n.th.jpg

*img220.imageshack.us/img220/5832/shot0007u.th.jpg

*img268.imageshack.us/img268/8336/shot0009e.th.jpg

*img220.imageshack.us/img220/8049/shot0012h.th.jpg

And here a small glitch in the game....

Sleeping in air???!!!

*img139.imageshack.us/img139/9507/shot0000h.th.jpg

Last edited:
@nvidiageek, die!!! You can't fu(kin compare GTA IV to True Crime. GTA IV pwns!
@Ethan Any new games out?

I'm playing only VT09 these days. Finished Ghostbusters and CoJ BiB. Left with no good game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
bond, you are right. Except some changes in world tour mode, they have changed nothing from VT3. The core gameplay remains same. And i think an extra camera angle has been added. And some improved phsx engine. DOn't play VT3 first and 09 then. Play 09 than VT3

@sunny, how is VT09 when compared to VT3? I heard that it's not that good
Virtua Tennis 09 is pretty cool. I've played both Virtua Tennis 3 and 09 and for me it's 09 whatever people may say. It's the only game I'm playing these days.
Going to get Bionic Commando pretty soon.

Bionic Commando released yesterday, apparently.
Gosh! A game came out. It was like a drought of games. BTW I saw Bionic Commando for PS3 3-4 days back at Croma. I've noticed that India gets some of the games before their release date. I bought Killzone 2 from Music World 15 days before it's official release date.
Waddya say...shall I get it for PC or PS3?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Gosh! A game came out. It was like a drought of games. BTW I saw Bionic Commando for PS3 3-4 days back at Croma. I've noticed that India gets some of the games before their release date. I bought Killzone 2 from Music World 15 days before it's official release date.
Waddya say...shall I get it for PC or PS3?
Yeah well the rate at which games are releasing is pretty stagnant these days. This year seems to have a dull start somehow. Anyway I would recommend getting the PC version. It should easily be much cheaper than the PS3 version & you can max out every detail on your config. It was out for the console version way back. The PC version should be available pretty soon since it's published by Capcom.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^OK, I'll not get up when ACII comes! :D I'm waitin' for you Ezio!! Anyway, as Sun said it's drought of games this month & October. Next month's Batman: Arkham Asylum, Sept.'s NFS: Shift [Yeah!!], Oct.'s a drought & finally Nov.'s my month, MW2 and EZIO!! And, I'll install AC right now, I'm comin' again Altair! :twisted: BTW, I should get my hands on CoJ & BiB, I haven't played that series, now maybe Ray McCall's my li'l bro :))

Waiting eagerly for Batman:Arkham Asylum and Ashes Cricket 09 next month. Gonna buy Ashes Cricket 09 as it's just for 500 bucks. Then, looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. Probably I'll buy em all original:D
@ Ethan, PS3 version of Bionic Commando costs 3.4K..the PC version would be 3.4K cheaper for me:D

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^
That I always knew:D I was talking about the experience. Will it be better on PS3?
Depends on your preference really. If you enjoy playing on console then by all means go for it. But I still feel investing 3.5k for this game isn't worth it, atleast from the reviews it had received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom