Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dark Sector help: My weapon upgrade slots are full. And I've few more upgrades in my hand. How do I put them? Can I increase upgrade slots? If not, can I replace existing upgrades with new one?

//I hate zombies...:-x

angie

At last the devil is here
completed harry potter right now , the game was too short .
i guess the 6th one... on pc???
how are the controls?
like the 4th and 5th one... OR the first 3 games...?
i hated the 4th and 5th game cause they seemed to be ported directly from consoles without any work... :(
EA sucks... :x

chavo

Journeyman
Dark Sector help: My weapon upgrade slots are full. And I've few more upgrades in my hand. How do I put them? Can I increase upgrade slots? If not, can I replace existing upgrades with new one?

you will find some upgrade box 2 increase ur upgrades slots
the boxes looks similar 2 the box tht u collect 4 upgrades(eg. double shot etc)

i didn't find a way 2 replace those slots
try 2 sell those unwanted upgrades and get yourself a nice gun

@angie The HP 3'rd one was amazing
i luv tht game
it was awesome .4 and 5'th were 2 bad
hope this 6 one will b great

Davidboon

In the zone
i guess the 6th one... on pc???
how are the controls?
like the 4th and 5th one... OR the first 3 games...?
i hated the 4th and 5th game cause they seemed to be ported directly from consoles without any work... :(
EA sucks... :x

This time the controls are innovative , you need to use different mouse combinations to cast spells , like moving mouse sideways , moving it round ..etc but the game is too short.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^That's the same system as 5th. The graphics are nearly same as the 5th. The story is pathetically empty and Hogwarts also remains the same from the 5th game. The only new thing is blending potions which gets boring after the first two times.

All in all, avoid HP6. Its short and its pathetic.

quan chi

mortal kombat
*img401.imageshack.us/img401/2438/assassinscreeddx9200907.jpg

*img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t761080_assassinscreed-dx9-2009-07-12-15-48-50-59.jpg *img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t761081_assassinscreed-dx9-2009-07-12-15-56-09-82.jpg *img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t761082_assassinscreed-dx9-2009-07-12-16-13-52-82.jpg
*img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t761083_assassinscreed-dx9-2009-07-12-15-57-42-65.jpg *img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t761084_assassinscreed-dx9-2009-07-12-16-15-04-82.jpg

angie

man.. i liked the first 3 harry potter games... on pc it was like a shooter adequately mixed with puzzle... but now its controls are console like.. and i like using joystickson racing and sport games only..
all in all no HP6 for me.. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@quan chi - Oh man, awesome screenies. Why did you ever post screenies of Assassin's Creed?? 'Cause I'm in love with Altair again! What an awesome game, Assassin's Creed. I can't wait for ACII! EZIO!!!

Davidboon

In the zone
^That's the same system as 5th. The graphics are nearly same as the 5th. The story is pathetically empty and Hogwarts also remains the same from the 5th game. The only new thing is blending potions which gets boring after the first two times.

All in all, avoid HP6. Its short and its pathetic.

You are right but , i just played it for the sake of getting some idea about how the movie is going to be and how the story will be ending .
BTW i didn't like HP5 so i quit playing it from the middle.

quan chi

mortal kombat
@quan chi - Oh man, awesome screenies. Why did you ever post screenies of Assassin's Creed?? 'Cause I'm in love with Altair again! What an awesome game, Assassin's Creed. I can't wait for ACII! EZIO!!!

thanks.
btw.i liked this also.
*img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t764798_cojdemo-2009-07-13-17-06-06-20.jpg *img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t764799_cojdemo-2009-07-13-17-10-06-37.jpg *img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t764800_cojdemo-2009-07-13-17-10-09-03.jpg
*img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t764801_cojdemo-2009-07-13-17-10-35-76.jpg *img16.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t764802_cojdemo-2009-07-13-17-11-28-62.jpg

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You are right but , i just played it for the sake of getting some idea about how the movie is going to be and how the story will be ending .
BTW i didn't like HP5 so i quit playing it from the middle.

I dont want to sound too picky or cynical but even the HP movies are utter crap. They are one of the biggest money-looting project I have ever seen. If you really want to experience the HP effect, then read the books. That's only way... really!

tkin

Back to school!!
1.5 is a very buggy update.

Just update it till 1.4 or something and install the unofficial fallout 3 patch. Its far better than the official updates. Also get the 1.5 fake patch so you can use all the content for the 1.5 patch without actually infecting your game with it :D.

Heres the unofficial patch :- *www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3808

You might need to register on that site but its worth it.
All my problems are solving by turning off AA, looks like the latest nVidia drivers(186.86) which claims to increase performance by 11% with aa on in F-3 ruined the game, looks not that bad though, like GoW, lack of aa is hardly noticeable.

PS-F**k nVidia for fiddling with drivers unnecessarily, just ruined my day.

Fallout 3 is fantastic, looks like can be easily played for 100hrs with DLC.

tkin

Back to school!!
For god's sake, People, please post thumbnails, very irritating, specially with 1024x768 res.

angie

I dont want to sound too picky or cynical but even the HP movies are utter crap. They are one of the biggest money-looting project I have ever seen. If you really want to experience the HP effect, then read the books. That's only way... really!

Picky....eh?? No way man thats truth....
I would point out though that i watched the first movie first then went into novels...
the first was good too... radcliffe's innocence makes a great impact...
afterwards i've just watched others movies to see how they have interpreted the books. :razz:
Movie of a novel is always crap...

But wait, what do we call a movie which is made after a video game..... :razz:.... :evil::evil:

i also left the 4th and 5th game in b/w...

Davidboon

In the zone

Still the movies have got nice special effects but they matter a lot more to the fans and yes people who can't read (illiterates) :)) and i personaly own the whole collection .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom