Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Picky....eh?? No way man thats truth....
I would point out though that i watched the first movie first then went into novels...
the first was good too... radcliffe's innocence makes a great impact...
afterwards i've just watched others movies to see how they have interpreted the books. :razz:
Movie of a novel is always crap...

But wait, what do we call a movie which is made after a video game..... :razz:.... :evil::evil:

i also left the 4th and 5th game in b/w...

Radcliffe... well... meh :|

And yeah, there have been good games made from movies like The Chronicles of Riddick and XMen Origins Wolverine.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Still the movies have got nice special effects but they matter a lot more to the fans and yes people who can't read (illiterates) :)) and i personaly own the whole collection .

Not kidding you but I myself am a big HP fan. Movies are not for the book's fans (they will hate them more than anything)... the movies are for Radcliffe fans and normal movie watchers. Agreed that the effects are good but are they enough to compensate for the movie's lack in other fields ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Recently got new PC and Playing Crysis , shuruaat to sabse achhi cheez se hi honi chahiye :D

Res: 1680x1050
Settings : All to Very high
AA : 4x

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ You would have installed GTA IV on your PC first. On looks, it is great and gameplay wise more variety than crysis, lods of milage for your 499rs...

It sweeps crysis on all aspects.IMO.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
go for it..

but don't even dare to skip the cut scenes. they are the best. Better than DMC series cut scenes. And pay attention to the conversation while you are playing. I don't remember the situation, but i can remember this dialog...
And it's not as is..

Women: I'll snatch your eyes, *******..

Niko: Oh! snatch my balls, *****.

:razz:

angie

At last the devil is here
And yeah, there have been good games made from movies like The Chronicles of Riddick and XMen Origins Wolverine.

i was talking about movies after games ( like max payne and hitman) .. not games after movies..

well i guess this isn't a HP thread... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
So lets talk gaming...
I am too playing crysis but at a lower resolution... bored of shooters... :neutral:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Women: I'll snatch your eyes, *******..

Niko: Oh! snatch my balls, *****.

:razz:
It's something like this:

Gracie Ancelotti : I'll scratch your f*uckin' eyes out.
Niko: scratch my f*ckin' balls b*tch!

Check this video out: I'll Take Her

It's one of my favourite missions in the game. The game was absolutely brilliant & possibly with the best dialogues ever written in a video game.

Finished tomb raider legend in a day,the game is mostly alright but the constantly rearranging camera almost drove me insane.Played the demo of the latest tomb raider some time back and the two are almost the same in visual quality.Nice BGM though.

Played FEAR 2 a while back and most striking to me was the similarities between the underground railway portion and the same part in Condemned by the same studio.Also,why couldn't they get the shadows properly this time too is beyond me(even tomb raider legend had better shadows).

Lost Planet is great game and my only complaint is that they didn't show buttons w.r.t keyboard instead they show what buttons of XBOX 360 controller you are supposed to press when you clearly are using a keyboard.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Finished tomb raider legend in a day,the game is mostly alright but the constantly rearranging camera almost drove me insane.Played the demo of the latest tomb raider some time back and the two are almost the same in visual quality.Nice BGM though.
Visual quality for Legends & Underworld look the same? What resolution did you play both games at? or did you play them on the PS2?

If it's the PS2 then you won't notice much, but on the PC there is hell a lot of difference in the visual appeal of Underworld.

Lost Planet is great game and my only complaint is that they didn't show buttons w.r.t keyboard instead they show what buttons of XBOX 360 controller you are supposed to press when you clearly are using a keyboard.
That's because Capcom usually messes up with assigning keyboard signs while porting their games. Similar thing happened with Devil May Cry 4, remember? Although they have rectified it in Street Fighter IV. Still I don't think the button config was that tough to get adjusted to in Lost Planet.

quan chi

mortal kombat
*news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/assassins_creed_logo.jpg

*www.callofcthulhu.com/images/layout/coc_header01.jpg

chavo

Journeyman
just finished Trine
one of the best game i ever played
i am luving it
just try this game 1c
the story is good.

tkin

Back to school!!
Fallout 3- Broken Steel
*ve3dmedia.ign.com/thumbs/04/53/45341_thumb.jpg*ve3dmedia.ign.com/thumbs/04/53/45340_thumb.jpg*ve3dmedia.ign.com/thumbs/04/53/45338_thumb.jpg*ve3dmedia.ign.com/thumbs/04/53/45335_thumb.jpg

Now this is a DLC, allows to play the game even after the supposed end, waiting for Mothership Zeta.

Last edited:

prakhar18

Broken In
Currently addicted to - INFAMOUS (PS3)
Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developed by: Sucker Punch
Genre: Third-Person Action
Number of Players: 1

@ethan hunt:I played the game on PC@1280x1024 and you might be right but I wrote what I felt though having played the demo for underworld and iirc the demo too had the same camera problems as legends.
My complaint with lost planet is specially for the LT and RT buttons which seem to be needed for the final battle.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ethan hunt:I played the game on PC@1280x1024 and you might be right but I wrote what I felt though having played the demo for underworld and iirc the demo too had the same camera problems as legends.
My complaint with lost planet is specially for the LT and RT buttons which seem to be needed for the final battle.
The demo is barely a small glimpse of the actual game. Get the full version & check out the first level. It will blow you away. Excellent water effects & Lara's Character modelling is very crisp this time round.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ yup! although i haven't played it. I've seen the game in my friends house it can be maxed @ 600X480 resolution in 9400gt. And the visuals are simply superb. I like Lara in that swim suit. Damn, she is a hot chick.

coming to topic, Addicted to Audiosurf. It's a innovative game. I would recommend checking it out. As it's barely 350mb. Any body played it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom